- PROUD MEMBERS OF GMYFL SPRING LEAGUE....EXCITING CHANGES FOR FALL 2018
- REGISTRATION FOR SPRING TACKLE & FLAG FOOTBALL OPENS FEBRUARY 8th.
- "EMBRACE YOUR DESTINY PLAY PATUXENT RHINOS SPORTS"
- SPRING PRACTICES STARTS 10th MARCH COME AND BE A PART OF SOMETHING GREAT
- PRACTICE AT J. MADISON MS 7300 WOODYARD RD. UPPER MARLBORO, MD 20772
"EMBRACE YOUR DESTINY RUN WITH THE RHINOS"
We are elated that you chose to visit our website. We hope you find it informative and inspiring.
The Patuxent Rhinos are gearing up for our annual spring program. We participate in the GMYFL 5 Week Challenge which is an exciting tackle experience that consists of 4 regular scrimmage games, a playoff styled event called "The Challenge" and depending on placement your team will advance to the "Showcase" which is an opportunity for participants to showcase the skills they learned both individually and collectively as a team.
- Our Home and Practice Fields: James Madison MS - 7300 Woodyard Rd Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20735
- Registrations are held during Practices at J. Madison Middle School from 6pm - 8pm Wed and Fri Only (Come to storage closet located around back near ball fields)
- Online registration is now available: Click above (Online Forms Tab) **If you register online please bring the receipt for proof of payment**
- Cost: Spring Football - $125 per player, Spring Flag 6,7,8yrs only $45, Fall Football $175 per person Discount for 3 or more players from the same household must register in person
- We are aiming to field the following teams based on participation:
6U 5 & 6-year-olds with age cut-off of July 31st
8U 7 & 8-year-olds with age cut-off of July 31st
10U 9 & 10-year-olds with age cut-off of July 31st
12U 11 & 12-year-olds with age cut-off of July 31st
14U 13 & 14-year-olds with age cut-off of July 31st
We provide the following:
1 Helmet, 1 Shoulder pad, 1 Game Jersey,
You Provide the following:
1 Black integrated pants, 1 pair cleats, 1 mouthguard, 1 athletic cup
We are proud members of the GMYFL and CBLAYF which are family oriented leagues of clubs which focus on the proper development of young football players on and off the field. These leagues believe if players are developed properly, ultimately they will better understand, execute and enjoy the game of football. Further, they also believe when players are more knowledgeable of basic fundamentals they will have a safe and more rewarding experience. Lastly, the skills developed through sports are proven to prepare youth for life in ways we can't imagine. We are dedicated to this not just for the love of the game but rather through this game we witness what love and dedication produce through the game.......and every now and then love reminds us that we made a difference in someone's life.
"Love is what love does so lets' love and always show love lived"
NEXT COACHES MEETING:
GMYFL 2018 Mandatory Coaches Meetings
Date: April 9th
CHEERLEADING - ALESIA
PATUXENT FOOTBALL & CHEER.........GO RHINOS!
BEWARE OF THE RHINOS!!!
THE RHINOS ARE MEMBERS THE BIG EAST AYFL- CAPITAL BELTWAY LEAGUE & (GMYFL) SPRING IN 2018
GOOD NEWS: WE ARE AN (AA) Age Appropriate FOOTBALL CLUB!!
NOW ALL KIDS CAN PARTICIPATE WITH THEIR PEERS.
THIS AGE ONLY FORMAT HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED BY USA FOOTBALL AS THE SAFEST FORMAT FOR ALL KIDS.
GO RHINOS! GO RHINOS! GO RHINOS!
SEE DETAILS BELOW OR VISIT: www.capitalbelwayleague.org and www.greatermetropolitanyfl.com