for Orders Over $80
- PROUD MEMBERS OF GREATER METROPOLITAN YOUTH FOOTBALL LEAGUE
- REGISTRATION FOR SPRING PREP TACKLE STARTS FEB. 2, 2014 6u,8u,10u,12u,14u TEAMS
- "EMBRACE YOUR DESTINY PLAY PATUXENT RHINOS SPORTS"
- GMYFL SPRING PRACTICES START MARCH 5, 2015
"RHINOS MOVE SIDE TO SIDE AND FORWARD BUT NEVER BACKWARDS"
Hurry Hurry don't miss out!!
The Patuxent Rhinos are gearing up for another awesome year. We are now registering for the 2015 spring 5 week challenge. The 5 week challenge is a preparatory mini-season which offers the opportunity for rising players to hone their skills, build comradery and learn the system of the higher age groups.
We are proud members of the GMYFL. A family oriented league of clubs which focus on the proper development of young football players on and off the field. The GMYFL believe if players are developed properly, ultimately they will better understand, execute and enjoy the game of football. Further, we also believe when players are more knowledgeable of basic fundamentals they will have a safer and more rewarding experience.
- Sign-Up Starts: February 5,2015 thru March 30th, 2015 @ Unity Barber Shop 6571 Coventry Way Clinton, MD 20735. After March 10, sign-ups will be held on practice days thru the March 30th deadline. Hurry before you miss out.
Team slots left:
6u= 8 slots open
8u= 2 slots for experienced only
10u=8 slots open
12u=5 slots open
14u=5 slots open
- It's not too late to sign-up yet. Practices are held every Wednesday and Friday from 6:30pm - 8:00pm until all teams are filled We practice @ James Madison Middle School 7300 Woodyard Rd Upper Marlboro, MD 20772.
- Games: Will start: April 18, 2015 @ Locations TBA
- Qualifications: Parental consent form (completed), AAU membership –log onto www.aausports.org , Federal, State or league accepted ID, report card*
- Cost: Spring 5 week challenge -$125 per player / GMYFL Fall Season $150 / Discount $250 for both.
- What we provide: 1 Helmet, 1 Shoulder pad, 1 game jersey, game 1 pants, 1 mouth guard.
- What you must provide: black integrated practice pants, cleats, protective cup, socks and practice jersey. Practice jerseys and addtl. items will be on sale on a limited basis.
We look forward to another rewarding spring experience and having you be a part of the mighty Rhinos family.
THE PATUXENT RHINOS IS VERY PROUD TO ANNOUNCE RELEASE OF OUR BROTHER'S BOOK. COACH ARCHIE BESLOW IS NOT ONLY ONE OF THE COUNTRY'S BEST COACHES, MENTORS AND COMMUNITY LEADERS HE IS A GREAT HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE, FATHER TO HIS KIDS AND A DEDICATED COACH WITH ONE OF THE AREAS MOST SUCCESSFUL FOOTBALL PROGRAMS. THIS BOOK IS A MUST READ FOR ANYONE WHO WORKS WITH KIDS OR THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN MENTORSHIP THROUGH SPORTS. SUPPORT OUR BROTHER AND PURCHASE THIS BOOK. CLICK PICTURE TO VISIT WEBSITE.
NEXT COACHES MEETING:
GMYFL 2014 Mandatory Coaches Meeting
Date: NEW DATE - Monday Jan. 12, 2015
Where: (UNITY BARBER SHOP)
2015 GMYFL Spring & Fall Tackle Football
CHEERLEADING - Ashley Day
Pee wee Flag -
8U- JV MORRELL
10U- JV MIKE
12U- JV RASHAD
14U- Varsity ARCHIE
14U- JV HOPETON
PATUXENT FOOTBALL & CHEER.........GO RHINOS!
BEWARE OF THE RHINOS!!!
THE RHINOS ARE MEMBERS THE GREATER METROPOLITAN YOUTH FOOTBALL LEAGUE - (GMYFL-AAU) IN 2014
GOOD NEWS: WE ARE AN (AA) Age Appropriate FOOTBALL CLUB!!
NOW ALL KIDS CAN PARTICIPATE WITH THEIR PEERS, NO MORE OLDER KIDS "SWEATING DOWN" TO PLAY WITH YOUNGER KIDS.
THIS AGE ONLY FORMAT HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED BY USA FOOTBALL AS THE SAFEST FORMAT FOR ALL KIDS.
GO RHINOS! GO RHINOS! GO RHINOS!
SEE DETAILS BELOW OR VISIT: www.greatermetropolitanyfl.com