- Visit us on Facebook. Like and share our page for latest news
- Fast Pitch still looking for players to complete the 16u/18u teams!
- Slow Pitch Softball Pictures Thursday, April 19th @ Annerino! Visit Slow Pitch link for team times!
- Slow Pitch Softball Opening Day Saturday, April 21st @ 5pm @ Bulldog Park
- Congratulations to our 2018 In House Basketball Champions: Boom (Ponytail) and Panthers (Majors)
What's going on in the Panther Sports Club world? Click the sports below to go to their main website pages.
- Fastpitch Softball Still looking for 16u/18u players to fill teams!
- In-house Volleyball 2017 season finished - Registration July 2018 for 2018 season!
- Club Volleyball Season is underway
- In-house Basketball 2018 season finished - Registration October 2018 for 2019 season!
- Slow Pitch Softball 2018 registration is now closed! Opening night April 21, 2018 5pm
- Travel Basketball Tryouts March 17, 2018 and March 18, 2018 at BHS
Panther's Fast Pitch Teams are still looking for commited players to fill out their 16U/18U Travel B team (pitcher, utility, outfielder)!
To register, select FASTPITCH SOFTBALL from the drop down menu in the upper left hand corner. Once at the FASTPITCH WELCOME PAGE, select the box in the upper right had corner - 2018 SPRING REGISTRATION.
1) Log in and fill out the online registration. Don't forget to hit the submit button. Your status will be "pending" until payment is received..
2) You can mail payment to Rob Slepicka- Commissioner, 391 Bradford Place, Bolingbrook, IL, 60490 , OR make arrangements to drop it off. Please-all checks need to made out to PANTHER SPORTS CLUB.
3) Don't forget to send or scan and email a copy of your player's birth certificate if she is a new player (Scan and email it to Rob Slepicka - email@example.com) or mail, or drop it off.
4) All are needed to complete registration.
Feel free to send this out to any friends that may be interested. Please email with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to a great season!
2018 Slow Pitch Softball Season is underway!
APRIL 1, 2018 - Spirit wear orders are due! Orders will NOT be turned into the coaches this year. Please submit your spirit wear ORDER directly to Kim Nekola at Kbs0708@gmail.com. You will turn in your money to your head coach. There will not be 2 order dates this season; only 1 so don't miss out!!!!
APRIL 19, 2018 - Picture Day located at Annerino Community Center
(Team times are listed under the Slow Pitch softball link)
APRIL 21, 2018 - OPENING NIGHT 5PM AT BULLDOG PARK
JUNE 30, 2018 - Trophy ceremony, All-Star & Coaches games & end of season festivities
If you have any questions, please email Chris at email@example.com
Congratulations to our 2018 In House Basketball Champions!
Ponytail Division - Team Boom
Major Division - Team Panthers
Thank you to all the girls, coaches, parents and committee members for making this a great season!
We are looking forward to seeing you all back next season!!
an organization dedicated to giving girls the opportunity
Thank you for visiting the Panther Sports Club website.