- Visit us on Facebook. Like and share our page for latest news
- 2017-2018 In-House Basketball season is underway!!
- 2018 Slowpitch Softball online registration OPEN! In person registration continues 2/24/18!!
- In House Basketball All Star Games Friday, March 9th!
What's going on in the Panther Sports Club world? Click the sports below to go to their main website pages.
- Fastpitch Softball 2018 Spring registration NOW OPEN!!
- In-house Volleyball 2017 Season finished - Registration July 2018 for next season
- Club Volleyball Season is underway
- In-house Basketball Games have begun!!!
- Slow Pitch Softball 2018 online registration NOW OPEN!!
- Travel Basketball Training has started
SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL SEASON IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!
IN PERSON registration begins in February at Annerino Community Center (lobby)
Saturday, February 24th from 9am - 1pm
FINAL REGISTRATION: Saturday, March 3rd from 9am - 1pm
- Coach Pitch - $95.00 (Bolingbrook resident)
- Ponytail, Majors, Seniors - $105 (Bolingbrook resident)
Prices based upon in-district rates. Add $15 for non-Bolingbrook Residents.
*WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS AT THIS TIME. WE DO ACCEPT CASH OR CHECK (MADE PAYABLE TO: PANTHER SPORTS CLUB). WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
(Based upon grade at start of season)
K - 2: Coach Pitch
3 - 5: Ponytail
6 - 8: Majors
9 - 12: Seniors
In House Basketball All Star Games Friday, March 9th!
Brooks Middle School
Details to come!
Panther's Fast Pitch Teams are still looking for commited players to fill out their 16U/18U Travel B team (pitcher, utility, outfielder)!
To register, select FASTPITCH SOFTBALL from the drop down menu in the upper left hand corner. Once at the FASTPITCH WELCOME PAGE, select the box in the upper right had corner - 2018 SPRING REGISTRATION.
1) Log in and fill out the online registration. Don't forget to hit the submit button. Your status will be "pending" until payment is received..
2) You can mail payment to Rob Slepicka- Commissioner, 391 Bradford Place, Bolingbrook, IL, 60490 , OR make arrangements to drop it off. Please-all checks need to made out to PANTHER SPORTS CLUB.
3) Don't forget to send or scan and email a copy of your player's birth certificate if she is a new player (Scan and email it to Rob Slepicka - email@example.com) or mail, or drop it off.
4) All are needed to complete registration.
Feel free to send this out to any friends that may be interested. Please email with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to a great season!
an organization dedicated to giving girls the opportunity
Thank you for visiting the Panther Sports Club website.