- Visit us on Facebook. Like and share our page for latest news
- Slow Pitch online registration closes March 13, 2018!!! Don't miss out!
- Fast Pitch still looking for players to complete the 16u/18u teams!
- In House Basketball Playoff games begin Saturday, March 10, 2018!!
- In House Basketball Championship games and trophy ceremonies Saturday, March 31st!
What's going on in the Panther Sports Club world? Click the sports below to go to their main website pages.
- Fastpitch Softball Still looking for 16u/18u players to fill teams!
- In-house Volleyball 2017 Season finished - Registration July 2018 for next season
- Club Volleyball Season is underway
- In-house Basketball Championship & Trophy ceremonies Saturday, March 31, 2018
- Slow Pitch Softball 2018 registration is now closed! Opening night April 21, 2018 5pm
- Travel Basketball Tryouts March 17, 2018 and March 18, 2018 at BHS
Panther Travel Basketball 2018 Tryouts!
Come join one of the top programs in the state and be a part of Bolingbrook history! Our program builds individual skills and team approach to basketball! It's a competitive season with opportunities to travel the nation as well as travel locally. Girls have gone on to college to continue the sport they love!
HIGH SCHOOL (9TH - 11TH GRADE) OPEN GYM TRYOUTS
SATURDAY, MARCH 17, 2018 FROM 5-7PM
SUNDAY, MARCH 18, 2018 FROM 6-8PM
4TH-8TH GRADE TRYOUTS
SUNDAY, MARCH 18, 2018 FROM 6-8PM
**8TH GRADERS MAY ALSO ATTEND MARCH 17TH TRYOUTS FROM 5-7PM**
BOLINGBROOK HIGH SCHOOL
If you have any questions, please email Travel Basketball head commissioner Chris Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or assistant commissioner Suzanne Wagner at email@example.com. You may also contact Suzanne at (312) 905-4565
Panther's Fast Pitch Teams are still looking for commited players to fill out their 16U/18U Travel B team (pitcher, utility, outfielder)!
To register, select FASTPITCH SOFTBALL from the drop down menu in the upper left hand corner. Once at the FASTPITCH WELCOME PAGE, select the box in the upper right had corner - 2018 SPRING REGISTRATION.
1) Log in and fill out the online registration. Don't forget to hit the submit button. Your status will be "pending" until payment is received..
2) You can mail payment to Rob Slepicka- Commissioner, 391 Bradford Place, Bolingbrook, IL, 60490 , OR make arrangements to drop it off. Please-all checks need to made out to PANTHER SPORTS CLUB.
3) Don't forget to send or scan and email a copy of your player's birth certificate if she is a new player (Scan and email it to Rob Slepicka - firstname.lastname@example.org) or mail, or drop it off.
4) All are needed to complete registration.
Feel free to send this out to any friends that may be interested. Please email with any questions email@example.com. We are looking forward to a great season!
IN HOUSE BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES & TROPHY CEREMONIES
SATURDAY, MARCH 31, 2018
BROOKS MIDDLE SCHOOL - MAIN GYM
PONYTAIL LEVEL: W5 @ SPARKS (TIME TBD)
MAJOR LEVEL: W5 @ PANTHERS (TIME TBD)
*Trophy Ceremonies will immediately follow each game*
Registration for the 2018 Slow Pitch Softball Season is closed!
Teams have been assigned and coaches will be contacting their teams.
APRIL 1, 2018 - Spirit wear orders are due! Orders will NOT be turned into the coaches this year. Please submit your spirit wear ORDER directly to Kim Nekola at Kbs0708@gmail.com. You will turn in your money to your head coach. There will not be 2 order dates this season; only 1 so don't miss out!!!!
APRIL 19, 2018 - Picture Day (location and times TBD - you will be notified by your coach)
APRIL 21, 2018 - OPENING NIGHT 5PM AT BULLDOG PARK
JUNE 30, 2018 - Trophy ceremony, All-Star & Coaches games & end of season festivities
If you have any questions, please email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org
an organization dedicated to giving girls the opportunity
Thank you for visiting the Panther Sports Club website.