Below is a list of important information that you need to know
1. Roster's are filling up fast, please make sure you are paid in full (registration fee and deposit) to ensure your spot on the team you would like to be on.
2. Please provide registration with a copy of your child's birth certificate and final report card from the 2013-2014 school year. If your child is being held back a year, please get written documentation from their school or school district showing what grade they will attend fall of 2014.
3. We are looking for cheer coaches and a Team Representative. If you are interested please contact any of the board members or the Cheer Head Coach Tiquida, email@example.com.
4. August 9th will be the League Weigh ins, from 9:00-1:00pm, players must be in full football gear (Helmet, pads, cleats etc.) at Rainier Playfield, this is league wide so other teams may/will be there. If you are unable to attend there will be 2 more chances, August 16th, French Field, Kent and August 23rd, Sparks Stadium, Puyallup. YOU MUST DO A WEIGH IN BEFORE YOU CHILD CAN PLAY. Rosters are finalized after the completion of weigh-ins on August 23rd. No exceptions.
5. Equipment will be distributed August 4th thru 6th to those that are PAID IN FULL (registration fee and deposit). First day of full contact will be on August 7th. In order to get your uniforms you will need to be PAID IN FULL...if there are any issues with payments please see registration on the first day of practice.
6. First day of practice is Monday August 4th at Genesse Field from 5:30 pm-7:30 pm