Code of Conduct
Coaches Code of Conduct:
1. Coaches will promote a positive attitude and lead by example.
2. Coaches will be fair, respectable, and consistent.
3. Coaches will follow the rules of the sport and of NWPJFC and teach the fundamentals of football at level that incurs the best possible learning enviroment.
4. Coaches will not argue with parents or offcials, and will always demonstrate good sportsmanship.
5. Coaches will listen to their players concerns and try to help anyway they can.
6. Coaches will do the best they can to ensure each athlete is both physically and mentally ready for whatever task is asked of them.
7. Coaches will strickly adhere to the policies and procedures of NWPJFC, and set a proper example with thier actions for everyone to follow.
8. Coaches will stress teamwork, academic stability, and respect to each and every athlete.
9. Coaches will not allow anyone who has not filed a WSP background investigation form to come within (10) feet of any minor during practice, games and league events without proper parental consent.
10. Coaches will allow each athlete the opportunity to compete and excel.
11. Coaches will not be involved in physical or verbal altercations during league events including practices, games or anything in which they represent the NWPJFC.
Athletes Code of Conduct
1. I will consistently attend practices, games, and other team functions on time.
2. I will show respect toward all coaches, players, officials, and elders at all times.
3. I will demonstrate good sportsmanship on and off the field of play.
4. I will not fight, use foul language, or argue with coaches, teammates and officials.
5. I will stay within the established areas of the sidelines during games.
6. I will maintain passing grades and respect my teachers and others in my school.
7. I understand that I risk being ejected and/or suspended from a game(s) or further league participation if I incur unsportsmanlike behavior penalities.
8. I will be coachable and ready to learn and have fun.
9. I will be a team player and always put the team first.
10. I will obey the rules of NWPJFC.
11. I will carry myself in respectable way.
Parents Code of Conduct
1. I (parents) will support the efforts of the colunteer coaches of the league.
2. I understand the use of profanity, drugs, alcohol or tabacco is prohibited during any NWPJFC events.
3. I will set the example for my child(ren) by always displaying good sportsmanship.
4. I will not argue with coaches or officials during practice or games. Any complaints or concerns can be directed to Franchise Leadership or to NWPJFC, where it will be promptly investigated.
5. Understand that your child(ren) will be given the opportunity to participate: however, the safety of our athletes is our #1 concern.
6. Any parents who enters the playing field during a game risks their child being disqualified from futher participation.
7. Any parent who incurs unsportsmanship behavior penalty risks their child being disqualified from futher participation.
8. I will praise my child's effort and offer support.
9. I will allow my child to play and have fun.
10. I will not voice my complaints or concerns toward coaches, referees, or league officials in front of the children.