- Advertisements regarding Randolph Soccer merchandise are not sponsored by town
- Keep on practicing your soccer skills!
2016 Fall Registration Begins
Register before June 1st to get the early registration discount.
Log on to Community Pass to register.
Rec Soccer Coordinators needed
The Randolph Recreation Department is looking for volunteers to fill a few open spots on the Recreation Soccer Committee. We need coordinators for B League (Girls) and Micro 2. Any interested candidates (Men and Women) should contact Helen Wysmierski (email@example.com) OR Jeanne Montemarano, Recreation Assistant Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Click Here To Download
Or click on "General Information" from the menu.
- Refs will start the game no later than 5 minutes after the scheduled start time.
- Teams will be on opposite sides of the field. No coaches or spectators are allowed on the end lines or behind the goals.
- No slide tackling is allowed.
- Ejections (see attached rules)
The following actions, misconducts, and violations will result in a send off / ejection.
- Violent Conduct – Any form of violence against anyone.
- Preventing a goal by someone other than the goalie handling the ball – This has to be obvious, ie. A goal would have been scored.
- Using offensive, insulting, or abusive language or gestures.
Any questions please send email to:
Randolph Rec Soccer Coordinator
Reminder! All children requiring glasses should wear rec specs or something similar.
Referee Payment Voucher
New! Referees will now record game scores on the attached soccer referee sheet which the coaches will be signing each game.
Coaches Manual now available
The Coaches Manual is now available for viewing. Please see attached.
The ads for merchandise are not sponsored by the town
Dress code to be enforced
No hanging jewelry of any kind is allowed. Shin guards and socks to cover the shin guards must be worn.
Soccer cleats or sneakers may be worn. No other types of cleats will be allowed.