- Field Work opportunities on weekends ... Saturdays starting at 8 a.m. and Sundays starting at 9 a.m. If you can help, see Loren Harms at the Wolf/Adase fields then; sign in and out each morning to have hours worked counted toward volunteer requirements.
- Concession stands sign-ups for all families who are required to complete volunteer time can be found through the link below. Schedule is subject to change with rain postponements and reschedules; hours only count when the game takes place. It will be each family’s responsibility to complete their own time. A report is on our web site to show you how many hours are needed and how many are fulfilled as the season progresses. Work Bond checks will be returned as your requirement is met. You will have flexibility to sign up for any games on a first come-first served basis.
- Game schedules are posted. Check in to the web site often for the latest on games to capture any postponements, cancellations, reschedules, etc. You can also sign up for text alerts through this site to receive texts for other volunteer opportunities and rain delays/cancellations.
- Medical Release and Parent Code of Conduct Forms (found in our handouts section) should be completed and submitted to your Team Mom ASAP.
- MEMORIAL DAY PARADE...RPYBSL is invited to march in the Memorial Day parade. Those wishing to participate (it's optional) should be at Sherman school Monday, May 25th 9 a.m. wearing team shirt and hats/visors. The parade goes to the RP library for a ceremony. Coaches/parents should ensure appropriate adult coverage for little kids marching.
For a complete schedule listing, click here!
For a complete calendar listing, click here!