Park Rules & NO Tolerance Policy
Fall baseball season is here, practices have been scheduled and games begin on Saturday, September 6th. With that in mind, we would like to remind you that all visitors to the baseball facilities are subject to all league policies, park rules and city ordinances. The following rules will apply at all times during RRBL events at Old Settlers Park:
- PARKING – Do not park on any grass area unless it is designated as additional parking.
- NO UNAUTHORIZED VEHICLES allowed on the fields or inside the complexes including, but not limited to, ATV's, bicycles, scooters, inline skates, skateboards, etc.
- ALCOHOL is prohibited – No alcohol is allowed at any organized sporting event where the participants are of non-drinking age. This applies to ALL RRBL.
- SMOKING is prohibited
- NO CLIMBING of any fences or gates. Stay off of closed fields or fields that are not in use.
- NO DOGS at Sporting Events (other than certified service dogs with appropriate tags/markings)
Click Here to view the Park Rules
RRBL also has a “NO Tolerance” policy that is in effect at all times. The league will not tolerate abusive language, use of drugs, alcoholic beverages, or smoking at league events. The use of profanity, loss of temper, abuse of equipment or any other unsportsmanlike or abusive behavior will NOT be tolerated and will be grounds for immediate removal from the game by an umpire or league official. If required, the Police Department will be contacted to aid in the enforcement of all park policies.
Agreement to comply with all league and park policies was included as a condition of registration. All RRBL polices and rules of play can be reviewed on the league web site or by clicking on the link below:
RRBL Policies and Rules of Play
Thank you again for playing baseball with RRBL and have a great season.