Spring 2018 Opening Ceremonies
Don't miss out on great savings ! Coupon Attached
RRBL League Communication:
Dick’s Sporting Good is excited about supporting Round Rock Baseball League’s coaches, players and families during the 2018 baseball season. All participants will receive 20% off throughout the store during the league appreciation event. If it is not available in-store search our expanded online inventory, place an order in-store during the event and we will ship it to you for free with the 20% off discount.
Check www.dickssportinggoods.com for the expanded baseball inventory online.
Get everything you need to coach, play and watch the games this upcoming 2018 season.
20% Off Coupon: See Attachment
DATE: + –
STORE(S): Dick's Sporting Goods Pflugerville – 19000 Limestone Commercial Drive
Use the coupons below before and after the league appreciation event anytime you shop for sporting goods.
2018 RRBL Coupon Offers: Click Here for Coupon
FIELD CONDITION TEXT ALERTS & EMAIL LISTS
With the start of the 2018 Spring season, we have reset the field condition email and text alert lists. You will need to sign up again for email and text notifications regarding field closures.
RRBL Select Team Information
By agreement with the City of Round Rock Parks and Recreation Department (PARD), Round Rock Baseball League (RRBL) has use of the baseball fields at Old Settlers Park during specific times of the year for recreational league baseball operations. Generally, we use the fields from September through November and February through June each year for youth league baseball with specific exceptions for scheduled events by PARD (Super Series, Track meets, etc). RRBL offers practices packages for select teams/organizations on a limited basis each Spring, Summer, and Fall Season based on field availability so as not to interfere with our youth league schedules and city maintenance schedules. All organizations, teams and players who wish to utilize the fields during these time periods must be registered with RRBL and agree to all terms and conditions of field usage. We DO NOT offer single day rentals to non-affiliated teams or individuals.
General Information & Policies For RRBL Select Teams:
Here are the general RRBL select team policies:
- All RRBL policies regarding facility usage apply to select teams as well as league teams (including batting cage policy). All teams must acknowledge and accept terms of the field usage agreement at time of registration
- All select teams are require to register and pay online
- All select teams are included on our league insurance
- Rosters are limited to 15 players and 4 coaches per team. Rosters must be turned into the league by the specified date. Large select organizations registering multiple teams are required to register each team separately (15 player limit)
- All coaches must be listed on team roster and complete a coaches application for background check.
- Select team coaches are required to have league issued ID badges. These badges must be displayed at all times while on the field. Only players/coaches listed on the roster are allowed field access. Violations of this policy will result in your team being removed from the league with NO REFUND. In addition, your team/organization will not be allowed to register with RRBL for at least one full year. No exceptions.
- All select team schedules and rosters will be listed on our web site
- Scrimmage/game policy: Allowed only with other registered RRBL teams (league or select). No scrimmages or games during your scheduled time with non-registered teams.
- Rained out practices will only be rescheduled on a space available basis (date or time preference not guaranteed).
2018 Spring Registration Information:
Select Team Registration - Now Open
- January 6th to January 13th
- First come/First paid/First served
- No preference given for returning teams
- Full payment due at time of registration (no reserving of fields), no payment plans, no exceptions
Practice Dates and Times:
- Mid February until end of June (dates to be specified later)
- Two hour time slots - 6pm and 8pm (based on field availability)
- Limited availability for specific field sizes in each age group and time slot
Practice Package Details:
- Option 1 ($875): 1 practice per week (Wednesday)
- Option 2 ($1400): 2 practices per week, (Monday/Wednesday)
- Pricing includes insurance coverage
- Final rosters due Saturday, January 16th. Field will not be available for practice until roster is submitted. Please download and use following spread sheet template to submit your roster: Select Team Roster
Click Here to view the league Registration Disclaimer, Refund Policy and other Terms and Conditions
Contact Matt Miller with any questions regarding select team registrations.
All coaches (4 max) must be listed on team roster and complete a coaches application for background check.
ID badges will be issued and are required to be visibly displayed at all times while on the field.
|2018 Select Team Information (Spring)|
|Next Board Meeting - Scheduled|
|Lightning Safety Policy|
|Park Rules & No Tolerance Policy|
Get important messages from Round Rock Baseball League by Text & Email