- Spring Registration: December 1st - January 24th, 12pm
- Centex Allstars Series Champions: 2009 - 2014
- 12/15, Select team registration information.
Online Registration: Available Now through January 24th, 12pm.
The Spring 2015 registration period for league players will be from 12/1/14 through 1/24/15. Some age groups may fill up and close prior to the 1/24, so do not wait to the last minute, space is limited. Please refer to the age key to confirm the proper age group for your player.
As always, all fees include a $5 surcharge for the City of Round Rock "Field Enhancement Fund." Additionally, if you do not pay Round Rock city taxes, then an additional $5 surcharge will be required. Both of these surcharges are required by our agreement with the City of Round Rock Parks and Recreation Department.
Select Team Information: Limited 6pm practice spots remaining for some age groups. CLICK HERE for more select team information.
Managers & Coaches: CLICK HERE for more information on becoming a team manager or coach for Spring 2015.
General Information (subject to change):
- 2 Divisions per age group, 6U-12U, registration numbers permitting. 14U will be a single division.
- Protections for D1: 7-9 players. Protections for D2: 6 players maximum. If only a single division is possible in an age group, then D1 protections/rules will be used.
- 12 regular season games (weeknights and Saturdays). Note: Games will be scheduled on Easter Weekend.
- 8 practices per team (scheduled at Old Settlers Park)
- 1 Mid-Season Tournament (weather permitting)
- 1 Championship Tournament - End of Season
- No 18u Division for Spring 2015
Questions? Please contact Meaghan Compton with any questions regarding player registration.
Important Dates to Remember (subject to change):
- Registration Opens – December 1, 12pm
- Registration Closes – January 24, 12pm
- Manager Applications Due – January 10, 12pm
- Protection Lists Due – January 17, 12pm
- Scholarship Applications Due – January 17, 12pm
- Tryouts – January 31
- Select Team Rosters Due - January 31, 12pm
- Draft Nights – February 2-5
- Manager Meeting – Week of February 9
- Team Parent Meeting – Week of February 9
- Practices Start – Week of February 9
- Opening Ceremonies – February 28
- Mid-Season Tournament – April 10-12
- League Championship Tournament - May, dates TBD
- Closing Ceremony - May, date TBD
- All-Stars - June 1-28
During the weekdays, the decision is made by 4:00pm and is communicated to RRBL from the city. We will post the information as quickly as we can to the website, Facebook, and push information via the email list and text message system. If there is no update posted, then the fields are open. The Round Rock Parks and Recreation Department has a field conditions page on Facebook page to communicate field closures. Please check them out if you have a FB account.
For a complete calendar listing, click here!