Rancocas Valley Youth Lacrosse
Parents of players registered for U14
and parents of 6th grade players,
We will be having lacrosse player evaluations on Wednesday Feb 21st from 5:00-6:00 at the Mt Laurel ISC. We are fielding 3 teams this year and Coach Shelley will be leading evaluations to determine the final team rosters for this season. If you are unable to attend, please respond to RVCoachPaul@comcast.net. Please arrive 15 minutes early and be ready to start at 5:00.
Please wear last year’s uniform jersey or any pinnie with a number if possible.
- 5th grade players will all be assigned to Coach Gregg’s U12 team and do not need to attend.
- First year players in 6th, 7th, and 8th grade do not need to attend. (Please RSVP to email@example.com)
- If you cannot attend please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org so that the coaches can provide input to Coach Shelley prior to the evaluations
- We are fielding 3 teams this year.
- U12AB with Coach Gregg - This team will include 5th and 6th grade players. It will focus on fundamental skills and teamwork. Players will be challenged by competition in the AB bracket.
- U14A with Coach Holly - This team will include 7th and 8th grade players only. This is a team focused on skill and team development in preparation for playing on the high school team.
- U14B With Coach Dave. - This team will include 6th, 7th, and 8th graders and is intended to develop skills and teamwork to support success playing for the middle school and high school teams.
Girl's Practices will begin indoors at the Marlton Field House
785 E. Main St. Marlton, NJ 08053 https://www.marltonfieldhouse.com
- The U12 team will practice on March 3rd from 2:00-3:00 and March 10th from 8:30-9:30
- The U14 teams will both practice on March 3rd from 3:00-4:30pm and March 10th from 9:30-11am.
2018 Registration and the uniform store are now closed.
Thank you to everyone who registered for 2018.
Team assignments will be finalized soon and coaches will reach out to you with practice schedule and other details as soon as possible. We plan to start practices as early as possible in March. Your coach will deliver your uniforms as soon as they are available. We are no longer accepting late registrations.
We are looking for volunteers to help our teams in the following areas:
- U8 Girls Coach and Assistant Coach
- U14B Girls Assistant Coach
- Team Parent(s)
- Field Painting and Goal re-stringing
- Boys and Girls Trainers
If you can help us in these areas or in any other way please reach out to Don Jorgensen or Paul Hascek.