Note for Bantam Aged Parents/Players and a Reminder about Early Bird Registration.
April 18th, 2016
We have received some concerns from Bantam parents in regards to the plan to practice 4 times per week at that level. We recognize that it is a major time commitment but also wanted to consider the fact the Moose Jaw League the Bantams play in is a very competitive division.
After some discussion in our most recent Board Meeting, the decision has been made to practice 4 days per week for the first 3 weeks of the season (August 15th - September 2nd) then drop practices down to 3 days per week after that for the remainder of the season.
We hope this will serve as a compromise for those who are concerned about the time commitments.
With that, we'd also like to remind anyone who hasn't yet to please register sooner than late. The early bird deadline and your chance to receive the best registration deal is June 15th, 2016.
Here's the Dates you need to know.
- Early Bird Registration – June 15th
- Equipment fitting Aug 15th Bantam – Aug 18th, 22nd Atom PeeWee.
- Practices Aug 16th (Bantam), Aug 23rd (Atom/Pee Wee)
- Evaluation Camp – Sat Aug 27th
- Game dates Sept 5th, 11th, 18th, 25th Oct 2nd Oct 10th – (Atom/PeeWee) Playoff dates – Oct 16th, 23rd.
- Bantam Dates TBD
See you in the fall.