1. No snow will be removed from the fields. Teams must play under the weather conditions presented.
2. No metal spikes.
3. Double elimination.
4. This is a Co-ed tournament, each team must have 2 females on the team roster.
5. Games will be five innings each.
6. Eight players are required to start the game. AH’s are allowed.
7. 10 run rule after three innings will apply to all games, except for the championship game(s).
8. No grace time will be allowed after the first games each morning. (10 minutes)
9. A person can not play for more then one team.
10. No protests of any kind are permitted. This is a charity tournament with umpires who are volunteering their time. Any team or individual may be asked to leave if unsportsmanlike conduct is displayed.
11. This is a one-pitch tournament. All batters begin with a 3-2 count.
12. Any pitch that is hittable will be called a strike; with the ultimate decision made by the umpire.
13. The batter is allowed one foul. The second foul is an out.
14. Height of pitch determined by USSSA Rules, 6-10.
15. No alcohol is permitted at the fields or during the games.
16. Team registration fee is $20.00 per player, and is not refundable. Checks must be made out to SF Men's Softball League.
17. The event will not be rescheduled for any reason.
18. Playing Rules are in accordance with the U.S. Slow Pitch Softball Association, with the stipulations outlined in the rules.
19. Core 40 Balls will be provided for all games.
20. The winner of the WINNER’S BRACKET will be the “Home Team” in the 1st game of the Championships. Thereafter, a coin toss will determine the “Home Team” in 2nd Championship Game, if a 2nd game is necessary.