* Boys and Girls, Kindergarten/Age 5 thru Age 7: Basic instruction; no scores kept. Coaches pitch, then use of a Tee, if needed.
* Colts -- Ages 7-8. This is a transitional step between T-Ball and Ponies where Coaches will pitch until approximately mid season, then kids will pitch. No official scores kept; emphasis on learning fundamentals.
* Ponies -- Ages 9-10. More competition is introduced. Scores are kept, no coach pitching, stealing introduced mid season, Post-season play & All-Stars are introduced.
* Midgets -- Ages 11-12. Continue to build baseball skills through competitive activity; Post-season play to include All-Stars and tournaments likely.
** League ages for the upcoming season are determined by April 30, 2014.
* 8U -- Ages 7-8. Build upon the basic softball skills of hitting, fielding and base running. As the season progresses, girls will be encouraged to pitch to batters with the assitance of coaches.
* 10U -- Ages 9-10. Competitive softball evironment and more rules will be introduced. Umpires will be used and girls will pitch without any assistance from the coaches.
* 12U -- Ages 11-12. Increased competitive nature from the 10U division and will continue to introduce more rule. Umpires will be used. Players will pitch without the assistance the coaches.
* 14U -- Ages 13-14. All levels play under the Fast Pitch rules of the Amateur Softball Association of America (ASA).
* 18U -- Ages 15-18. Continuation of skill improvement with peers in their age group.
**League ages for the upcoming season are determined by December 31, 2013. Depending on number of registered players, players may be moved up to the next age level to field an entire team.