Boys and Girls, Kindergarten/Age 5 through Age 7: Basic instruction; no scores kept. Coaches pitch, then use of a tee, if needed. Teams play other South Hanover teams. All games played at Grandview fields.
- Colts: Ages 7-8. This is a transitional step between T-Ball and Ponies where Coaches will pitch until approximately mid season, then kids will pitch. No official scores kept; emphasis on learning fundamentals.
- Ponies: Ages 9-10. More competition is introduced. Scores are kept, no coach pitching, stealing introduced mid season, and post-season play with All-Stars are introduced.
- Midgets: Ages 11-12. Continue to build baseball skills through competitive activity; Post-season play to include All-Stars and potentially tournaments.
NOTE: League ages for the upcoming season are determined by April 30, 2015
Fast Pitch Softball:
- 8-U: Ages 7-8. Build upon the basic softball skills of hitting, fielding and base running. As the season progresses, girls will be encouraged to pitch to batters with the assistance of coaches.
- 10-U: Ages 9-10. Competitive softball environment and more rules will be introduced. Umpires will be used and girls will pitch without any assistance from the coaches.
- 12-U: Ages 11-12. Increased competitive nature from the 10-U division and will continue to introduce more rule. Umpires will be used. Players will pitch without the assistance the coaches.
NOTE: League ages for the upcoming season are determined by December 31, 2014.
All teams are part of the East Shore Fast Pitch League.