Boys and Girls, Kindergarten/Age 5 through Age 7: Basic instruction; no scores kept. Coaches pitch, then use of a tee, if needed. Teams play other South Hanover teams. All games played at Grandview fields.
- Colts: Ages 7-8. This is a transitional step between T-Ball and Ponies where Coaches will pitch until approximately mid season, then kids will pitch. No official scores kept; emphasis on learning fundamentals.
- Ponies: Ages 9-10. More competition is introduced. Scores are kept, no coach pitching, stealing introduced mid season, and post-season play with All-Stars are introduced.
- Midgets: Ages 11-12. Continue to build baseball skills through competitive activity; Post-season play to include All-Stars and potentially tournaments.
NOTE: League ages for the upcoming season are determined by April 30, 2015
Fast Pitch Softball:
- 8-U: Ages 7-8. Build upon the basic softball skills of hitting, fielding and base running. As the season progresses, girls will be encouraged to pitch to batters with the assistance of coaches. No scores are reported.
- 10-U: Ages 9-10. Competitive softball environment and more rules will be introduced. Umpires will be used and girls will pitch without any assistance from the coaches.
- 12-U: Ages 11-12. Increased competitive nature from the 10-U division and will continue to introduce more rules. ASA umpires will be used. Players will pitch without the assistance the coaches.
NOTE: League ages for the upcoming season are determined by December 31, 2014.
All teams are part of the East Shore Fast Pitch League.