CONCESSION STAND MANAGER NEEDED
‘The concession stand is the heartbeat of Little League® complexes around the world. From local delicacies to ball-park staples, the concession stand is where countless Little League families eat their suppers…and [financially] support their local league.’
South Mountain Little League is currently seeking a Concession Stand Manager for our 2016 season. This position could be held by one person or a team of two.
Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Maintaining the operation of concession facility
2. Organize the purchase of concession products
3. Be responsible for the management of the concession stand during league events
4. Schedule and train volunteers to work the concession stand during league events
5. Collect and review concession related offers including coupons, discounts, and bulk purchasing opportunities
6. Organize, tally, and keep record of concession sales and purchases
If interested please contact Kristy Hutzell, SMLL President, at email@example.com. For questions regarding responsibilities and duties please contact Shelley Breeden, SMLL Auxillary and Fund Raising Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always thank you for your support.
SMLL Board of Directors