The 2017 Baseball and Inaugural Softball Seasons are Here!!!
South Mountain Little League (SMLL)
2017 Registration - Our 46th Year
BASEBALL and SOFTBALL
Where: Fridays at the Shafer Park Community Center-Boonsboro, MD
Saturdays at the American Legion–Boonsboro, MD
When: Two Fridays - February 3rd and 10th
Two Saturdays – February 4th and 11th
Time: Fridays from 6 PM to 8 PM
Saturdays from 10 AM to 2 PM
$ 50 Player Fee + $ 50 Raffle Tickets* + $ 100 Concession Deposit**
T-Ball $ 25 Player Fee + $ 50 Raffle Tickets* + $ 100 Concession Deposit**
What to Bring:
1. Original Birth Certificate – that will be reviewed and returned immediately.
2. Completed forms (Registration, Medical Release, Model Release, and Parent Code of Conduct).
These forms can be found on the SMLL Website – www:smllbaseball.com
3. School Enrollment Form completed by your child’s school (preferred and the easiest for you) OR three (3) proofs of residency dated or covering the period from 2/1/16 to 2/1/17. NEW Little League rules require one (1) from each of the three new categories. The School Enrollment Form and additional information on proofs of residency can be found on the SMLL Website.
4. Boundary Map with an X and your initials indicating your residence. This form can be found on the SMLL Website.
5. Separate checks or payment for:
a. Player Fee + Raffle Tickets
b. Concession Deposit
Please note: Registration will not be accepted until all of the aforementioned documents and payments are presented.
* Raffle Tickets will be distributed at registration. You will be reimbursed for payment of your tickets by selling them.
** Parents are required to work one (1) four (4) hour shift/game for each player. Once the required shift(s)/game(s) have been worked, your Concession Deposit check or cash will be returned you. In the event you do NOT complete your full concession shift(s), your Concession Deposit check or cash will be deposited in the SMLL account.
QUESTIONS? or payment arrangements: Contact Ernie Harr, 2017 SMLL President, (301) 828-7342 or email@example.com
Note: This program is not affiliated in any way or sponsored by the Washington County Public Schools.