Last Updated: June 20, 2017
2018 Travel Baseball Teams Tryout Schedule Announced
Severna Park Green Hornets Baseball is pleased to announce the Travel Team Tryout schedule for the 2017 Fall / 2018 Spring Baseball Season.
For the 2017 Fall / 2018 Spring Season, Severna Park Baseball anticipates fielding a minimum of two travel teams (Green and White) at each age group.
Tryout schedule is as follows:
* red font indicates revised dates and times
Please carefully read the following additional information and registration instructions for tryouts:
1. Registration is required for tryouts. In order to tryout, all interested players must register as soon as possible but no later than 14 days prior to the first tryout date for their designated age group.
2. Tryout registration is done online via the Tryout Registration link on the Severna Park Green Hornets Baseball web site Welcome Page. The system will first request you to set-up a Log-In account and then take you to the online registration process. You can access the Log-In account set-up page directly by clicking here. If you registered a player last season, you can utilize the same Log-In account credentials.
3. It is recommended that you register utilizing a PC in order to avoid quirks that appear to be present with the mobile web site. Please follow all steps when registering. Upon successful submission of your registration, a confirmation screen will pop-up and you will receive an immediate email confirmation. If you do not receive the email confirmation, you have not successfully registered and should attempt again.
4. Green Hornets Fall Baseball registration is completely independent from the tryout registration. If you have registered to play Fall Baseball you must still register to tryout if you desire to be eligible for participation on a Travel Baseball team.
5. There is no fee to tryout however all tryout candidates must be registered.
6. The age determination is based upon player's actual age on April 30, 2018.
7. It is recommended that players register and tryout for the designated age group their birthdate places them in. The system will only allow registration for the proper age group the player's birthdate places he or she in. Permission to "play-up" will be granted on a case by case basis and requires commissioner approval. Please email Michael Phillips, Assistant Commissioner at firstname.lastname@example.org if your player desires to tryout for the next age group above his/her designated age group.
8. Players are expected to attend and should plan to attend all Tryout Sessions scheduled for their age groups including the "Comeback and Rainout" date.
9. All teams and positions are open to try-out for.
10. Tryout dates for the 2018 Spring 8U Travel team will be announced at a later date.
11. Players will be contacted by the Head Tryout Coach approximately one week prior to the tryout dates confirming final arrangements and procedures.
If you have any questions concerning Severna Park Green Hornets Baseball Travel teams, please contact Michael Phillips, Assistant Commissioner - Leagues and Operations at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing all interested players at the tryouts. Please register as soon as possible.
Assistant Commissioner - Leagues and Operations
Severna Park Green Hornets Baseball