Last Updated: September 19, 2017
2018 8 Year Old Travel Baseball Team Tryout Schedule Announced
Severna Park Green Hornets Baseball is pleased to announce the 8 Year Old Travel Team Tryout schedule for the 2017 Fall / 2018 Spring Baseball Season.
For the 2017 Fall / 2018 Spring Season, Severna Park Baseball anticipates fielding a minimum of one 8 Year Old Travel Team.
Tryout schedule is as follows:
Please carefully read the following additional information and registration instructions for tryouts:
1. Registration is required for tryouts. In order to tryout, all interested players must register as soon as possible but no later than 7 days prior to the first tryout date.
2. Tryout registration is done online via the Tryout Registration link on the Severna Park Green Hornets Baseball web site Welcome Page. The system will first request you to set-up a Log-In account and then take you to the online registration process. You can access the Log-In account set-up page directly by clicking here. If you registered a player last season, you can utilize the same Log-In account credentials.
3. It is recommended that you register utilizing a PC in order to avoid quirks that appear to be present with the mobile web site. Please follow all steps when registering. Upon successful submission of your registration, a confirmation screen will pop-up and you will receive an immediate email confirmation. If you do not receive the email confirmation, you have not successfully registered and should attempt again.
4. There is no fee to tryout however all tryout candidates must be registered.
5. The system will only allow registration of candidates with birthdates that fall on or between May 1, 2009 and April 30, 2010. Our 8 Year Old Travel Team is the entry point into our travel baseball program. Accordingly, we do not permit younger players to "play-up". Eligible players are those who would otherwise play in our 2018 Rookie 8 Club Program.
6. Players are expected to attend and should plan to attend both Tryout Sessions.
7. Players will be contacted by the Head Tryout Coach approximately 5 days prior to the tryout dates confirming final arrangements and procedures.
If you have any questions concerning the Severna Park Green Hornets Travel Baseball Program, please contact Michael Phillips, Assistant Commissioner - Leagues and Operations at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing all interested players at the tryouts. Please register as soon as possible.
Assistant Commissioner - Leagues and Operations
Severna Park Green Hornets Baseball