(This Homepage will be updated here by 2:30 PM for practice updates on days of unpredictable weather )
Great Job with our first Track Meet!!
**Track Meet #2 is Saturday, March 25th**
Diablo Valley College (DVC)
- Directions for DVC are on the website. Please note - once you are on Viking Drive, you will see the track stadium on your right side. Please park in the lot just past the track stadium
- Athletes should arrive at the meet by 8:15 AM. Warm-up start promptly at 8:30 AM. The meet is slated to start with the first race at 9:00 AM
- If you are scheduled to volunteer, please be on time. Set up shift should be there by 8:00 AM, all other full shift volunteers should be there to check in by 8:15 AM. Late arrivals or no-shows will be assessed a penalty towards their volunteer deposit per the Volunteer Agreement.
- Reminders for track meet volunteers:
- 1. Please remember to sign-out after your shift is completed.
- 2. Do not leave early from your shift. End time listed is an estimated. If you are scheduled for the full meet and it runs longer than 1:00 PM, you are expected to stay until the end.
- 3. Single shift starting ~ 10:00 (50 / 100 meters): Volunteer check-in will be at 10:00. Do not attempt to check in at 8:15 AM. This is for set-up and full-meet volunteers only.
- Please review the Track Handbook on the Program Information link on this website. There is a section called "About Track Meets - FAQ" This will provide answers to most of your questions.
Uniforms will be available for pick up prior to the meet at DVC on Saturday from 8:15 to 8:45 AM. Sweats will be available for sale (limited sizes) for $26 for sweat top, and $16 for sweat bottoms. Checks for sweats can be made out to St. Joan of Arc Parish.
Save the Date: CYO Year-End Track Party - Friday, May 26th @ 6:30 PM
Volunteer positions for all meets and practices are available through the sign up link on the left.
Information about each of the positions can be found under the Program Information link and selecting Volunteer Position Descriptions
All families officially registered were sent a "Welcome / Important Update" email on Saturday (2-25-17). Please make sure you received this (and check spam folder). If you did not, please notify us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check the Calendar section link for the practice schedule dates, times and locations.
- We are in need of key volunteer positions and coaching staff. Please email us: email@example.com if you are able to be a part of our leadership team.
General information on our program can be found in our "Track Program Handbook" on the Program Information Link.
Registration for the 2017 Track season is closed
Information on the CYO Cross Country Season program which runs in the fall can be found at: