(This Homepage will be updated here by 2:30 PM for practice updates on days of unpredictable weather )
**Qualifying Meet is this
Saturday, April 29th at DVC***
All families should have received a lengthy email on Tuesday night reviewing the Qualifying Meet. Please read it carefully, and let us know if you have any questions. Please let us know if you did not received this email.
VOLUNTEER OBLIGATION: There is 1 meet left for parents to fulfill their volunteer obligation. There are plenty of volunteer slots left. Please note that in order for your athlete to compete in the post-season (Section / Diocese Championship meet), the volunteer obligation must be complete. This is a Diocese rule, as we all rely so much on parent volunteers to make our program run smoothly.
TRACK MEET #1, #2, #3 and #4 RESULTS HAVE BEEN POSTED
USE THE PROGRAM INFORMATION / MEET RESULTS TAB TO RETRIEVE. THE RESULTS ARE IN AN EXCEL WORKBOOK
THE WORKBOOK INCLUDES ALL 4 TRACK MEETS
CLICK THE DVC TAB TO FIND THE CORRECT MEET
- Directions for DVC are on the website. Athletes should arrive at the meet by 8:15 AM. Warm-up start promptly at 8:30 AM. The meet is slated to start with the first race at 9:00 AM
- If you are scheduled to volunteer, please be on time. Set up shift should be there by 8:00 AM, all other full shift volunteers should be there to check in by 8:15 AM. Late arrivals or no-shows will be assessed a penalty towards their volunteer deposit per the Volunteer Agreement.
- Reminders for track meet volunteers:
- 1. Please remember to sign-out after your shift is completed.
- 2. Do not leave early from your shift. End time listed is an estimated. If you are scheduled for the full meet and it runs longer than 1:00 PM, you are expected to stay until the end.
- Please review the Track Handbook on the Program Information link on this website. There is a section called "About Track Meets - FAQ" This will provide answers to most of your questions.
Save the Date: CYO Year-End Track Party - Friday, May 26th @ 6:30 PM
Volunteer positions for all meets and practices are available through the sign up link on the left.
Information about each of the positions can be found under the Program Information link and selecting Volunteer Position Descriptions
- Please check the Calendar section link for the practice schedule dates, times and locations.
General information on our program can be found in our "Track Program Handbook" on the Program Information Link.