The Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) is a youth sports program for grades 4 to12. Participants play for the parish in which they reside, and play competitive games against other parish teams on Long Island. Players learn basketball/volleyball skills, team concepts, self-esteem, and sportsmanship. CYO continues to strongly maintain a commitment to Catholic values and excellence in sportsmanship.
- BOYS TYRO/SR tryouts for Fall are WEDNESDAY August 30th 7:00 PM to 830 PM
- GIRLS GRADES 4 to 8...Season is October thru January *Tryouts hosted w/o 6/12 - results will be posted by player piney # to the BULLETIN BOARD section of this site on Saturday 6/24
- BOYS GRADES 4 to 8...Season is November thru February
- Boys Tryouts hosted in September
- GIRLS GRADES 6 to 12.....Season February thru May
QUESTIONS regarding the boys program contact John Case firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS regarding the girls program contact Dianne Fitzpatrick email@example.com