2016 Travel Division B Registration Now Open!
November 7, 2015
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Online Registration is now open Nov. 7 the SWS Travel Division Level B (Inhouse Division registration will open Feb 2016). Registration is open to all teams that play at the ASA/USSSA B level only and are located in Southwest area of Chicago.
- Season begins in April for non-high school age teams and late May or early June for high school age teams
- League consists of a 20 game schedule (16 games for 16/18U) and year-end double elimination tournament held first two weeks of July
- Fees will be $325 per team for the 2016 season. SWS organizes and schedules all games, and covers all costs for year end tournament
- All teams must provide certified rosters, proof of age, and proof of insurance. Rosters are locked one week before season starts
- All teams must provide fields and umpires at their expense to host 10 home games (8 games for 16/18U)
- Travel Division games and year-end tournament are scheduled on weekdays only to allow teams to play in weekend tournaments
- All teams must register online on the SWS website beginning Nov. 7
- All games are generally played by ASA rules with a few SWS exceptions to accommodate flexibility in batting lineups and defensive substitutions if desired.
For more information, send inquiries to Cindy Stevens SWS VP of Travel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14U and above Travel Level A Division Registration Now Open
November 7, 2015
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. Go to Online Forms in the menu or click on the link in the upper right corner.
SWS registration for Travel Level A is now open for 14U and above only. This league is open only to those teams that primarily play at the ASA or USSSA A level. Such teams cannot play in the existing Travel Level B division, which is strictly for ASA or USSSA level B teams. Lower level teams wanting to register for Travel A should contact Cindy to express this interest and it will be determined if enough teams will be available for that level.
Travel Level A will be exhibition format only with no league standings or formal year end tournament. (However a tournament may be arranged depending on interest level of participants). The intent of the SWS game schedule is to provide organized "friendlies" and eliminate the need for teams to search for ah hoc game. 12 games (ideally 6 doubleheaders) will be scheduled by SWS. Each team must provide fields and umpires for 6 games or 3 doubleheaders.
Registration fee is $75. All teams must provide proof of insurance, but no official rosters will be kept by SWS. However each team must be able to provide their ASA or USSSA roster at each game. Game will begin after completion of high school in late May or early June. Games will end no later than July 6 and will only be scheduled Mon-Thu. SWS will provide a commissioner at each age level to create and manage the schedules.
For registration information on this program and other questions, please contact Cindy Stevens, SWS VP of Travel at email@example.com . Please spread the word to other teams that you would like to see in the league.!!
2015-2016 Important Dates
November 21, 2014
SWS Contact Information
Mailing address is P.O. Box 7121, Romeoville, IL 60446
SWS Decals - Order Now!
June 15, 2012
SWS window decals are here! Order now by team or individually. Decals are only $2 each. Place your order using our online form. Go to Welcome tab and click SWS Decal Order Form in the registration menu in the upper right corner of the page. Or click the Online Forms tab on the menu.
Register or Access Your Account (Inhouse and Travel B)
December 10, 2014
NOTE: This is registration for Inhouse and Travel B only. For Travel A, go to Online Forms and register online there.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER OR TO LOGIN INTO YOUR EXISTING ACCOUNT ==> LOGIN HERE
Questions? Email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.