2017 Travel Division B Registration Now Open
November 14, 2016
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Online Registration is open for the SWS Travel Division Level B (Inhouse Division registration will open Feb 2017). Registration is open to all teams that play at the ASA/USSSA B level only and are located in Southwest area of Chicago.
- Season begins in April for non-high school age teams and late May or early June for high school age teams
- League consists of a 20 game schedule (16 games for 16/18U) and year-end double elimination tournament held first two weeks of July
- Fees will be $325 per team for the 2017 season. SWS organizes and schedules all games, and covers all costs for year end tournament
- All teams must provide certified rosters, proof of age, and proof of insurance. Rosters are locked one week before season starts
- All teams must provide fields, game balls and umpires at their expense to host 10 home games (8 games for 16/18U)
- Travel Division games and year-end tournament are scheduled on weekdays only to allow teams to play in weekend tournaments
- All teams must register online on the SWS website beginning Nov. 15.
- All games are generally played by ASA rules with a few SWS exceptions to accommodate flexibility in batting lineups and defensive substitutions if desired.
For more information, send inquiries to Cindy Stevens SWS VP of Travel at email@example.com.
NOTICE: Next Board Meeting Nov 3
Next board meeting will be Nov 3 at 7:00 at Romeoville Rec Center.
SWS Contact Information
Mailing address is P.O. Box 7121, Romeoville, IL 60446
SWS Decals - Order Now!
June 15, 2012
SWS window decals are here! Order now by team or individually. Decals are only $2 each. Place your order using our online form. Go to Welcome tab and click SWS Decal Order Form in the registration menu in the upper right corner of the page. Or click the Online Forms tab on the menu.