Online Registration will open Nov. 6 for the SWS Travel Division Level B (Inhouse Division registration will open Feb 2015). Registration is open to all teams that play at the ASA/USSSA B level only and are located in Southwest area of Chicago.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN REGISTRATION
- Season begins in April for non-high school age teams and late May or early June for high school age teams
- League consists of 20 game schedule (16 games for 16/18U) and year-end double elimination tournament held first two weeks of July
- Fee is $400 per team. SWS organizes and schedules all games, and covers all costs for year end tournament
- All teams must provide certified rosters, proof of age, and proof of insurance. Rosters are locked one week before season starts
- All teams must provide fields and umpires at their expense to host 10 home games (8 games for 16/18U)
- Travel Division games and year-end tournament are scheduled on weekdays only to allow teams to play in weekend tournaments
- All teams must register online on the SWS website
- All games are generally played by ASA rules with a few SWS exceptions to accommodate flexibility in batting lineups and defensive substitutions if desired.
For more information, send inquiries to Cindy Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org.