Team Scorpion Banquet:
Thursday, February 28th at the Stanwood High School Commons. It will begin at 5:45 pm and end about 8:00 p.m.
Updated Practice Information:
The 2013 Freestyle/Greco season is here.
* Practice will begin on Tuesday, March 5th.
* Practices will be Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm.
* Gear: Please have wrestlers wear shorts and t-shirts without pockets, zippers, and buttons. Wrestling shoes are required. If you do not have wrestling shoes yet, it is ok to practice in socks for the first week only.
* No street shoes are allowed on the mats. Wrestling shoes should only be worn on the mats, not coming to/from practice or for bathroom breaks. It is a good idea to use covers, crocs, or slip-ons when leaving the wrestling room. Please use the bathroom prior to practice starting.
* Please be sure to trim your wrestler's fingernails prior to the first practice.
* Bring plenty of water for during and after practice.
* Please bring a copy of your wrestler's USA card to the first practice and give it to Nichale Van Scoy (If you haven't done this already). You should also keep a copy of it for yourself to present at wrestling tournaments.
* Feel free to contact any of the Board members or coaches if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you on the 5th!
When: Tuesday, March 5
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Thursday, March 7
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Where: Stanwood High School Church Creek Campus – West End Wrestling Room
7600 272nd ST NW Stanwood,WA 98292-9530
Cost: Registration Only $50 (Includes shirt)
Multiple Child Discount
Click on “Handouts” for the Registration Form
Note: If you particpated in the 2012-13 Folkstyle season; you do not need to submit any additional paperwork. Your Folkstyle registration fee also covers the Freestyle/Greco season.