Last Updated: June 29, 2016
Equipment turn-in, Saturday June 18th from Noon to 2pm @ Equipment sheds on 9th South. Please be there. Thank you.
Tournament Brackets Posted
End of season tournament brackets are posted below:
Game Status Update:
Scores and Pitch Counts
Coaches, remember to report all scores and pitch count here on the site right after your game. Failing to do so well make your pitcher ineligible to pitch until the next Sunday regardless of their pitch count.
1. Click on schedule and go to your team.
2. Above the schedule is a "report scores" button, click on it.
3. Select the day of the game and enter the password.
4. Right after the location column is the report scores/pitch count link, click it.
5. Enter the score and pitch count info and hit submit.
BOTH TEAMS must do it.
To see if a player is eligible to pitch in a given team:
1. Click Teams/Roster from menu, find the team you wish to look at.
2. Click the "Pitch Tracker" button and you now can see who is eligible and when. A baseball icon means they are eligible.
League Uniform Requirements
All players must show up to play in the league uniforms provided by the league; this is a league requirement. Teams are not allowed to wear any uniform other than what was provided. The uniforms were approved by the board to help instill pride in the organization and the city they live in. Wearing any other uniform will result in a forfeit by your team. If you have any questions, please contact the league: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to Volunteer?
We are always looking for volunteers to help the league. If you are interested, please email email@example.com.
Coaching & Parent Instruction Guide for Better Baseball
Click below for our: