- Keep your parks clean! Pick up your trash!
- Players play, coaches coach, parents cheer!
- The Soccer Advisory Board meets every second Tuesday of the month 6:30 p.m. at the Youth Center.
2018 Challenger Soccer Academy Spring Skills Program Returns to Templeton
Challenger Soccer is running a Spring Skills Program in Templeton! Their programs will go April 9-June 1 at Bethel (Tom Jermin) Park. To register go to www.challengersports.com .
End of Season Tournament Rules & Schedules!
GU10 Schedule - Games played in Morro Bay at Lila Keiser Park on Saturday only.
BU10 Schedule - Friday games played in Templeton (Evers) or Morro Bay (Lila Keiser). Saturday games played at Los Osos Middle School.
GU12 Schedule - Games played at Los Osos Middle School on Saturday only.
Updated BU12 Schedule - Games played in Templeton at Jermin Park (formerly Bethel) or Evers Park on Saturday only.
GU14 Schedule - Games played at Los Osos Middle School on Saturday only.
BU14 Schedule - Games played at Morro Elementary School on Saturday only.
All-Stars Information & Player Application link
CONGRATULATIONS to the following Coaches who will be leading our All-Stars during the 2017-18 season!
G10U ~ Tommy Medeiros
B10U ~ Lauren Skaar
G12U ~ Tim Bell
B12U ~ Daniel Barilone
G14U ~ Brad Rubin
B14U ~ Charlie Thomas & Sara Kennedy
We have extended the player application deadline until Sunday, October 29. Be sure to get your son/daughters on-line application submitted by Sunday.
Can’t wait to see what these Coaches will do with the 2017-18 Templeton All-Stars teams this season!
The All-Stars program is available to boys and girls in divisions U10, U12 & U14 (players born in 2004-2009) that have played the regular, recreation season with Templeton Youth Soccer.
Online Google Forms Player Application
Please be aware that TRD does not run the all-stars program and all decisions are made by the Templeton Youth Soccer Advisory Board. For more information on the All-Stars program, email email@example.com.
Game schedules are here (updated 10/18)
2017 Soccer Field Maps
New 2017 layout for the soccer fields at Evers and Bethel (Jermin) Parks.
New Age Groups for 2017 Season!
Picture Schedule - September 9, 2017
September 9 will be a busy day for Templeton Soccer...Pictures and games to start off another amazing season with Templeton Youth Soccer.
Practices and Heat
Soccer has started, which means we're in for a heat wave!
It is up to the coach to decide whether or not to cancel practices due to excessive heat. Templeton Recreation will only cancel in extreme cases, such as intense heat combined with poor air quality (local fires, etc.).
Parents and coaches, please be sure to follow the steps below to help keep your child safe.
1. Hydrate - If you're thirsty, it's too late. Make sure everyone has plenty of water every day, not just at practices. It's wise to hydrate the day before practices or games, giving your body a chance to process the fluids. Sports drinks are excellent for replacing lost electrolytes.
2. Water Breaks - If a player is thirsty, let them get water. Coaches should never deny a player the opportunity to hydrate. This doesn't mean the whole team needs a break, send the kid for water and require they return quickly.
3. During games, we will offer lots of opportunities for water breaks. We do not cancel games for heat. It's good to let your kids get used to the heat. Proper hydration will prevent heat related illnesses.
British Soccer Camps will be coming back to our community this summer!
Local Program: Templeton Recreation
Dates: August 7 - 11
Improve your game with the most popular soccer camp in the USA and Canada!
• Incredible Coaching Staff
• Develop new skills and refine existing ones
• Play with more confidence and have more fun
• Learn the NAIA Champions of Character traits; respect, responsibility,
integrity, sportsmanship and leadership
• Represent your country in your very own World Cup
TYSL 2017 Registration begins May 2
Registration for the 2017 season will begin May 2!
See Flyer for more info