We are still accepting online player registrations in the following leagues:
TBALL, ROOKIE Baseball, and ROOKIE Softball
We have a limited number of open roster spots in the following leagues:
'AAA' Baseball, JUNIOR Baseball, SENIOR Baseball, and SENIOR Softball
The following leagues are now closed:
'AA' Baseball, MINOR Softball, MAJOR Softball, and JUNIOR Softball
If you are interested in being added to a wait-list in any of these leagues, please email us at registration@UMLL.net.
Please keep in mind, now that player drafts have been completed, late registering players will be assigned to teams on a first-come, first-serve basis, to the next team in line to receive a player, until all open roster spots in that league are filled.
>> Click HERE << to Register
We WILL assess a $10 per family late fee for all registrations received after February 2nd, so register now to avoid the fee. After February 2nd, we MAY cap registration for some leagues that reach maximum capacity. If this occurs, we will place players who register for those leagues on a waiting list.
· Baseball – Any child born between May 1, 1995 and April 30, 2009 (League age 5 thru 18)
· Softball – Any girl born between Jan. 1, 1995 and Dec. 31, 2006 (League age 7 thru 18)
· Under Little League International Rules & Regulations, we are required to validate Proof of Age (e.g., valid, state-issued birth certificate; passport; etc.) and Proof of Residency (e.g., driver’s license, utility bill, etc.) for ALL NEW players.
· For ALL players who reside outside UMLL boundaries, we require a residency waiver.
v NEW FOR 2014: New or returning players who live outside UMLL boundaries BUT attend a school located within UMLL boundaries (e.g., UM Township Schools, Queen of Angels Regional Catholic School, et al.) can complete a School Enrollment Waiver or provide proof of enrollment in said school (e.g., registration forms, report card), eff. 10/31/2013. If provided, no residency waiver is required.
v All other players who live AND attend a school located outside UMLL boundaries will be required to complete and have notarized a Residency Waiver Request form.
· Registration fees are $110 per player ($112.50 after fees) and $210 per family ($215 after fees).
· Payment MUST be made online at the time of registration via PayPal (most major debit/credit cards are accepted). You do not need to have a PayPal account to register.
· Team sponsorships are also available at $250 per team. This is a great way to spend your advertising dollars while helping to support youth baseball & softball in the community!