West Central Soccer Association is a volunteer organization that operates the Spring and Fall U5-U19 Recreation Soccer League seasons for its members: The Parkersburg, Vienna, Tri-C, and Williamstown Soccer Clubs. We are a member of the West Virginia Soccer Association and US Youth Soccer. For more information click on the "Parents - Recreation League Q&A" menu button.
Fall 2015 Player Registration is Now Available!
Player Registrations for the Spring, 2015 Recreational Season are now being accepted! Registration deadline to receive club preference is August 1, 2015.
Players must be at least four (4) years old and 18 or under as of August 1, 2015 to participate.
Click the "Player Registration & Payment" button on the menu to the left, or CLICK HERE.
Coaches, be sure to read the new Registration Notes on the Player Registration & Payment page regarding Risk Management and Concussion training!
FREE National Youth G-License Coaching Course: August 9th
West Virginia Soccer Association will be holding a National Youth G-License coaching course at the Parkersburg Soccer Club fields on August 9, 2015, from 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM. Coaches will each need to bring a ball.
The class is FREE to all WVSA coaches or those interested in coaching in the WVSA (includes West Central Soccer Association). We are always in need of coaches and this can help both new and experienced coaches and is a great stepping stone to further licensing.
Contact Rob Goff, WCSA Coaching Education Coordinator, to register or for questions. Use the Contact Information menu button (on left), or Click Here.
Referees for Recreation League Season
Any USSF Referees Grade 9 or above (Grade 8 for U15+) interested in refereeing during the upcoming recreation league season are asked to contact Renee Ingram, WCSA Referee Coordinator/Assignor. Phone number is on the Contact Information page.
Fall, 2015 Season - Tentative Dates
Registration for the Fall, 2015 Recreation League season will be opening by the first week of July.
- August 1 - Registration deadline to receive club preference. Registrations received after this date are subject to there being available roster spots on existing teams and can assigned to teams at other clubs.
- August 3 - Player Draft and team formation. Coaches will contact players shortly afterwards to begin practices.
- August 14 - Deadline for supplemental draft. Registrations after this date are subject to roster spot availability on existing teams possibly at other clubs.
- August 16 - Supplemental Players Draff
- August 17 - Mandatory Coaches Meeting.(location TBA)
- Available Coaching Course (US youth/G license) TBA
- August 29 - First Day of League Games
- October 24 - Last Day League Games
Tri-C Soccer Relocating to New Fields - Updated
The new Tri-C soccer fields are located at 503 Larkmead Road, Parkersburg, just off of WV Route 95 West. Click on the "Directions to Fields" menu button on this site for directions and map.
While it will not be ready to host games this Fall season, the plan have fields ready for team practices.
Tri-C coaches should communicate with the Tri-C club president on specific practice accommodations.