- Spring 2018 Registration is Open!
- Click the "Pages" menu option above to navigate the website.
Spring 2018 Player & Coaches Registration is Now Available!
Player & Coaches Registrations for the Spring, 2018 Recreational Season are now being accepted! Registration deadline to receive club preference is February 28, 2018.
Players must be at least four (4) years old and under 19 years old as of January 1, 2018, to participate.
Coaches: Be sure to read the Registration Notes on the Player Registration & Payment page regarding Risk Management and Concussion training!
New USSF Referees Class Saturday, February 24, 2018 in Parkersburg
There will be an entry level, USSF Grade 8 referee clinic in Parkersburg for NEW referees.
When: Saturday, February 24, 2018 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Location: Trinity Hall at Trinity United Methodist Church 2406 10th Avenue Parkersburg.
Attendees must complete several study items prior to the clinic. Cost is approximately $50 to WVSA for Referee registration.
For details and to register, contact: WV Referee Instructor Steve Gedon by February 19th at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring, 2018 Season - Tentative Dates
Key Dates for the Spring, 2018 Recreation League Season...
- February 28 - Registration deadline to receive club preference and standard registration rates. After this date club and roster spots are subject to availability on existing teams.
- Week of March 5 - Player Draft and team formation. Coaches will contact players shortly afterwards to begin practices.
- Week of March 12 - Mandatory League Coaches Meeting 7:00 pm. Location & Date TBD.
- March 16 - Registration Deadline for Supplemental Draft.
- March 19 - Supplemental Players Draft
- April 7 - First Day of League Games
- May 26 - Last Day of League Games
Referees for Recreation League Season
Any USSF Referees Grade 9 or above (Grade 8 for U15+) interested in refereeing during the upcoming recreation league season are asked to contact Renee Ingram, WCSA Referee Coordinator/Assignor. Phone number is on the Contact Information page. Anyone interested in becoming a USSF Referee should also contact Renee Ingram for information on upcoming licensing clinics.
Board Members Needed
West Central Soccer Association is in need of several volunteers who are willing to work with our team to ensure the best possible experience for our young soccer players. If you are interested in one of our board of directors openings please contact us so we can fill you in!
West Central Soccer Association is a volunteer organization that operates Spring and Fall U5-U19 Recreation Soccer League seasons for its members: The Parkersburg, Vienna, Tri-C, and Williamstown Soccer Clubs. We are a member of the West Virginia Soccer Association and US Youth Soccer. For more information click on the "Parents - Recreation League Q&A" item on the "Pages" menu.