- James White Const, Graphice in Print, Greco Hertnick, Mainstream Physical Therapy,
- Tri-State Pharmacy, Kathleen & Paul Photo, D & D Quality Care, Husband 4 Hire,
- Dee Jays, Makar, Kiwania, Newbrough Photo, Maccio Molars, Elks
- Marl-Inn, First Choice America, Lunar Storage, Moochs Heat,
- Mortimer Costruction, F.O.P., West Karate, Lickity Splits
COLEMAN BASKETBALL CAMP
29th ANNUAL BASKETBALL CAMP
COLEMAN SCHOOL OF BASKETBALL
GIRLS & BOYS AGES 6-18
JULY 8-12, 2013
MERCY BAPTIST CHURCH
WEIRTON , WV
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO
REQUEST A BROCHURE CALL:
304 748-1922 OR 304 657-8815
WTBL Scholarship Application
The first scholarship opportunity is the Weirton Termites Basketball League Scholarship. The applicant of this scholarship must have been active in the Weirton Termites Basketball League for 3 years as a player, referee, or coach. Students that apply for this scholarship are high school seniors who will be entering college.
Jennifer Ciotti Memorial Scholarship
The second scholarship is the Jennifer Ciotti Memorial Scholarship. Jennifer Ciotti was a former WTBL player who went on to play on the Weir High School Varsity Basketball team. When she was in high school she became a WTBL referee. Jen was not only a referee but a dedicated volunteer. She often took extra time to teach the termites players in her games proper basketball techniques and sportsmanship. All applicants of this scholarship must have been active in the Weirton Termites Basketball League for 3 years as a player, referee or coach. Students who apply for this scholarship must be already enrolled in college as a Freshman, Sophomore, Junior or a Senior.
To download an application for this scholarship click on the link above or download it from the Online Forms section of this website.
All applications for both scholarships must be completed by June 30, 2013. The applications should be sent to
WEIRTON TERMITE BASKETBALL LEAGUE
PO BOX 456 COVE STATION
WEIRTON, WV 26062
ABOUT THE WEIRTON TERMITE BASKETBALL LEAGUE
The league has 3 objectives:
1. Provide an opportunity for any area youth to learn the basic fundamentals of the game of basketball in an environment where sportsmanship, teammwork and friendship are the primary goals of all the players, coaches, parents, and other interested individuals involved.
2. Create and maintain an organization whose primary interest is for the children participating
3. Offer equal opportunity to any young man or woman to participate without regard to physical size, skill or ability.
The league is divided into three divisions based on player's grade assignments. The divisions are
Bantam Division - Kindergarten - 2nd Grade
Junior Varsity Division (JV) - 3rd and 4th Grades
Varsity Division - 5th and 6th Grades
REMEMBER TO TELL OUR 2012-2013 SPONSORS
D & D Quality Care, Dee Jays, Dr.Makar, Drs. Mascio Molars, Elks Lodge, First Choice America, FOP Lodge, , Graphics in Print, Greco & Hertnick Funeral Home, Husband 4 Hire, James White Construction, Kathleen & Paul’s Portrait Gallery, Kiwanis Club, Lickity Splits, Lunar Storage, Mainstream Physical Therapy, Marl-Inn, Mooch's Heat, Mortimer Construction, Newbrough Photo, Tri-State Pharmacy, West Karate,
The Weirton Termite Basketball League has been in existence for over 50 years. In the last several years we have introduced our own web page. In order for us to make this more beneficial and efficient to our league and Termite family members, we are asking you to register your e-mail address. This will help us in expediting information on announcements, cancellations, scheduling, scholarships , sign-ups and many more programs that we can offer. We are urging all parents, grandparents, guardians, family members and friends to go in and register on this web site. To do so, go to Scroll down on the left hand side until you reach the command
"Join our E-Mail List", and click there and follow the steps.
SIGN OUR GUESTBOOK AND TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
||Weirton Termite Basketball League