- Don't Miss Out on the 2017 Season!!
- 2017 Player Registration: January 5, 11, & 14
- 2017 Player Registration: PVHS Old Auditorium
- Baseball Winter Workouts Start 6 January: Fridays, 7-9 p.m.
- Softball Winter Workouts Start 15 January: Sunday, 4-7 p.m.
Chartered under Little League, Inc out of Williamsport, Pa., this organized sport offers to all children ages 4-16 living in the following townships: Chestnuthill, Polk, Ross, & Eldred the opportunity to learn the basic fundamentals of Baseball and Softball while also learning valuable life lessons that can only be learned playing sports. As one of the first youth sports organizations to hit the West End, our league has grown to over 500 participants each Spring.
Registration occurs each year in January with the season beginning in Mid-late March and continuing through June. We then offer Tournament season, Summer Ball, Fall Ball and Winter Workouts - giving many children in the league to play baseball or softball year round if they choose!
We are a non-profit all VOLUNTEER organization. If you would like to become a part of West End Little League please go to the contact page and touch base with any board member and they would be glad to assist you.
Thank you for supporting the West End Little League!
League Meetings are held every third Thursday of the month.
Come meet the new Board of Directors!
The next meeting will be February 16th, 2017 at the Chestnuthill Park Building at 7:30pm.
*Please note there may be changes to meeting times as well as weather related and other cancellations. Always check this site for up to date information.
The meetings are open to the Community and all members of our league. Please consider joining us and getting involved! :)
Winter Workouts are Coming!!
Attention all WELL Players: Winter Workouts are coming!
All players registered for the Spring Season (Baseball & Softball) are eligible to attend Winter Workouts.
- Friday nights, from 7-9 p.m., starting January 6th
- Sundays, from 4-7 p.m. starting January 15th
More details to follow, check back here soon!
Get Ready for Spring Registration!
Registration for the 2017 Spring Season will take place at Pleasant Valley High School (in the Old Auditorium, entrance off 209) on the following dates:
- 5 January, 6 – 8 p.m. (Thursday)
- 11 January, 6 – 8 p.m. (Wednesday)
- 14 January, 9 – 2 p.m. (Saturday)
When you come to register, please bring a copy of your player’s Birth Certificate (proof of age) and 3 different copies of proof of residence documents (Driver’s License, Vehicle Registration, Utility Bills, Lease, Mortgage, Insurance, Tax, or School Records).
You will need to bring three separate checks to cover the following:
- Registration Fees:
- T-Ball: $50 per player
- Baseball/Softball: $70 per player
- Families w/multiple players will not pay more than $170 total registration
- Late registration is subject to a $25 late fee
- Fund Raiser:
- $40 per player or $60 per family w/multiple players
- Work Bond:
- $150 per family (Post-date your work bond check to 9/1/2017, work bond check will be returned to you upon satisfaction of your volunteer requirements)
To save time during registration, you are encouraged to complete the forms ahead of time. Links to the required forms are:
Baseball/Softball Divisions (ages are League Age per Little League International):
- Jr/Sr Softball (ages 13-16, availability of 50/70 Division depends upon sufficient player interest)
- 50/70 Baseball (ages 11-13)*
- Majors Baseball/Softball (ages 9-12)
- Minors Baseball (ages 9-11)
- Minors Softball (ages 8-11)
- Instructional Baseball/Softball (ages 6-8)
- Tee-Ball (ages 4-6)
May 12, 2013
Accidents will happen and when they do, forms will have tpo be filled out. On this web site there are links to 2 forms that should be filled out by parents, coaches and board members.
Accident Claim Form Instructions. These will help you fill out the accident claim form.
Accident Claim Form. This form must be filled out completely and returned to Mike Jochen the Safety Officer so that it can be forwarded to Little League in Williamsport. This lets them know that something happened and the accident victim possibly went to a Dr. or hospital. This is for insurance purposes and must be done in a timely manner.
Injury Tracking Form. This is to be filled out by Managers, Coaches or Team Parent and returned to Mike Jochen in a timely manner. This stays on file within the West End Little League for our own records. These should be sent to me withing 48 hours.
Any questions please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a complete calendar listing, click here!