Last Updated: July 11, 2016
Join Our EMail List
Welcome to the home of the West Mifflin Soccer Club! We are here to provide a safe and fun environment for the youth of our community to learn, develop and excel at the great sport of soccer! Check back regularly for both new and updated information regarding the Club! We're excited you took a minute to check out the information we have available and hope to see you on the field! If you should have any questions please use the "Contact Info" tab on the left side of the page!
FALL 2016 REGISTRATION DATES ANNOUCED
May 31, 2016
Its that time of the year again! Time to get registered for our Fall 2016 season. A few things to keep in mind while registering...
1) The Fall 2016 season will be the beginning of the "Birth Year" registration as outlined by USSF and PAWest. See the chart below for which age group your child will fall in to. Keep in mind, some kids will possibly jump as many as 2 age groups from their spring classification. Remember WMSC runs a U6, U8 and U11 in house program. If your child falls between these age groups, they will be rostered on a team in the next highest age group. (i.e. - a u7 player will be placed in the U8 age group with other u7 and u8 players)
2) On line registration IS NOW OPEN!!! Click HERE to be connected with the online registration portal! If you are electing to register your players via the online application, PLEASE BE SURE TO UPDATE ALL CONTACT INFORMATION FOR ALL PLAYERS! We are holding more in person registrations this season as compared to prior years in an attempt to be sure that those who are uncomfortable supplying these adjustments via the online registration have ample time to visit an in person registration. One of the snags we had this past season was that the information supplied for contacting players was incorrect. This led to a delay in transferring information. As a club, we can only supply the information for which we are given when you register. Please be sure your supplying up to date, correct and thorough contact information. whether you/re attending an in person registration or doing so online. Again, we will publish shortly once the online registration is available.
3) Registration costs will remain the same. $55 for in house, $75 for travel. Uniforms ARE NOT included in registration costs and CAN NOT be ordered through the online registration. if you are in need of a uniform, you must attend an In-Person registration to order the uniform. We WILL NOT be taking orders via email this season.
4) The club will again be running the 50/50 fundraiser during registration. Each registration will be charged an additional $20 fee for the tickets and once you sell those tickets, you will keep the $20 you collect and simply turn in the ticket stubs. We are planning on having these tickets available at registration.
5) Opening week for games will be September 10/11 and the season will run for 8 weeks ending October 29/30. In house will play on Saturdays and travel teams will play on sundays.
***WE WILL BE HOLDING A PARENTS MEETING SUNDAY JULY 10 AT 7 PM AT SKYVIEW FIRE HALL***
THIS MEETING SHOULD BE ATTENDED BY ALL PARENTS TO DISCUSS THE IMPACT OF THE BIRTH YEAR REGISTRATION ON THEIR PLAYERS. WE WILL ALSO ACCEPT REGISTRATIONS DURING THIS MEETING AS WELL! PLEASE PLAN ON ATTENDING IF YOUR PLAYER WILL BE PLAYING IN THE FALL!!
The following dates will be in person registration dates. They will be held at the Skyview firehall from 6 pm - 7:30 pm. Cash and Check will be accepted as forms of payment. No credit cards. You can print the registration form ahead of time from the "Handouts" tab on the left side of the screen.
Thursday July 7
Monday July 11
Wednesday July 13
Tuesday July 19
Lastly, We are planning on putting together a week long skills clinic, free of charge, during the beginning of August for all those that get themselves registered prior to the end of in person registrations. As long as your child is registered, online or in person before the end of the July 19th session, they will be eligible to attend. Tentative agenda for the clinic would be 1 hour long sessions Mon-Fri with time slots determined by age. More info to follow.
October 16, 2015
All, as part of our reorganization we are committed to a more open line of communication with parents, coaches and players. It is for this reason that we will be holding monthly member meetings following our board meeting. Meetings will be held on the second Sunday of the month at 7pm. Meetings will be held at Skyview Firehall. Please plan on attending. This will be the first opportunity to get information first hand and will give everyone a platform to be able to have open discussions about the club. Our first meeting. Will be Sunday November 8th.
See everyone there!
July 6, 2015
All volunteers of West Mifflin Soccer Club, in compliance with PA State law, must complete and pass the required Child Abuse, Criminal and FBI clearances.
To complete these clearances please follow the directions on the link below. Please be sure to complete ALL 3 clearances listed under the "volunteers" section of the page. These clearances will now be valid for 3 years as opposed to the prior 2 years.