Additional Late Registration Dates
The West Seneca recreation department has added (3) weekend dates for late registrations:
Saturday, Feb. 22nd - 1:00-3:00
Saturday, March 1st - 1:00-3:00
Saturday, March 8th - 1:00-3:00
All registrations will be held at the Kiwanis Center and will be taken on a first-come basis.
VERY IMPORTANT: Normal registration hours will also continue (Monday-Friday, 9:00-3:00). If you have difficulty coming in to the Kiwanis Center during the week, these will be your only times to register on a weekend. No other weekend dates will be added.
LATE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Late Registration for the 2014 summer season began on Monday, February 10th. All registrations must be done by walk-in and on a first-come, first-served basis. Our listing of spots available will be updated weekly. Please note the following:
- Registration Fees - Late registrations are as follows and incur a $10 late fee:
U4 - U6 Resident Fee* - $95
Non-Resident - $105
U8 - U17 Resident Fee* - $110
Non-Resident - $120
*In order to receive the discounted resident rate, the participant must have a Town ID card valid through July, 2014.
Payments may be made by cash or check (payable to "WSSC"). No credit cards will be accepted.
- All registrations must take place at our Recreation Dept. The rec dept. is located in the Kiwanis Center, 50 Legion Dr., West Seneca. The Recreation Dept is open Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 3:00pm.
ID card hours: If your child needs to obtain a town ID card, the hours are:
Monday - 3:00-8:00pm
Tuesday - Friday - 3:00-5:00pm
Saturday - 1:00-4:00pm
ID cards are $5. You will need to bring a parent's driver's license, a utility or tax bill, and child's birth certificate.
- Once divisions are filled up, a child will be placed on a waiting list. The only exception is U8. If one of the U8 divisions are filled and the other is not, a waiting list will not be started. The only openings will be in the open U8 division.
- Requests cannot be considered for late registrations.
- There will be no refunds.