Last Updated: April 25, 2015
York Thunder AAU Basketball
* The York Thunder program is a member of the American Athletic Union - 2015 (AAU) Club Code WW6BTW
* Each team's tournament schedule and length of AAU Season will be decided by its head coach
* Each team will practice 2 two days per week
*Tryouts and Practices will begin the week of March 9th or 16th
* York Thunder's Coaches consist primarily of current and former college and high school coaches and players
* Former York Thunder players who have played college basketball:
REGISTRATION / FEES
*Cost Estimate - The cost for each player will be dependent upon the number and type of tournaments that the team attends. For a team attending (5) tournaments, the cost is estimated at $370.00 which includes the tournament fees and AAU membership. The head coach will advise the parents and players if there is an additional financial obligation due to an extended tournament schedule or if there are plans to attend higher cost tournaments like NCAA Showcase events.
*Please complete registration on-line at yorkthunder.com. The $25.00 (or $50.00 after 3/1) non-refundable registration can either be mailed to 14264 Ingham Road New Freedom, PA 17349, or paid in-person at the 2/22/15 registration meeting.
*There is a $25.00 application fee. The $25.00 fee must be paid by 3/1, after that date it increases to $50.00 and is based on team and roster availability.
*If you need a uniform, the estimated cost is $140.00 including full home and away uniforms and shooting shirt, and is in addition to the registration fee.
*If you need a practice jersey, the estimated cost is $17.00.
*York Thunder does not carry insurance for the players. Players are warned that they accept the risk of injury. AAU registration does provide minimal coverage that is in addition to any personal insurance coverage you may have.
*Please direct any questions to Terry Fancher at 717-235-0188 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For a complete schedule listing, click here!