- Registration is open for the 2018 York College Invitational
- Player Registration is open for the 2018 season
York Thunder Basketball
York Thunder is planning to field the following teams in 2018. Additional teams/grade levels will be added based on interest and coach availability. If you are interested in coaching please contact Terry Fancher at email@example.com or (717)891-3012.
Team / Level
|Girls 11th Grade
|| Terry Fancher
|Girls 10th Grade
|Girls 10th Grade
|Girls 9th Grade
|Girls 8th Grade||Alex Fancher|
|Girls 7th Grade|| Darren Kurilla
|Girls 7th Grade|| Sisler/Walker
|Girls 6th Grade
|| Scott Stevens
|Girls 5th Grade|| TBD
|Boys 9th Grade||Vince Verzolini|
|Boys 8th Grade||
REGISTRATION / FEES
- Cost Estimate - The cost for each player will be dependent upon the number and type of tournaments that the team attends. For a team attending (5) tournaments, the cost is estimated at $400.00 which includes the tournament fees and AAU membership. The head coach will advise the parents and players if there is an additional financial obligation due to an extended tournament schedule or if there are plans to attend higher cost tournaments like NCAA Showcase events.
- There is a $30.00 application fee. The $30.00 fee must be paid by 3/1, after that date it increases to $50.00 and is based on team and roster availability.
- If you need a uniform, the estimated cost is estimated at $180.00 including full home and away uniforms and $22 for the shooting shirt.
- If you need a practice jersey, the estimated cost is $20.00.
Each team's tournament schedule and length of AAU Season will be decided by its head coach.
Each team will practice 2 two days per week
Tryouts and Practices will begin the week of March 5th, 12th or 19th
York Thunder's Coaches consist primarily of current and former college and high school coaches and players
York Thunder does not carry insurance for the players. Players are warned that they accept the risk of injury. AAU registration does provide minimal coverage that is in addition to any personal insurance coverage you may have.
Please direct any questions to Terry Fancher at 717-235-0188 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*York Thunder players who played, are currently playing, or who are committed to play college basketball:
|Mark Gerhart (West Chester University||Brad Zerfing (York College)||Brandon Bushey (York College)||Morgan Kuehne (York College)|
|Chad McGowan (York College)||Terry Smith (Widener University)||Quinn McCullough (Messiah College)||Morgan Thomas (Bloomsburg University)|
|Ben Cable (Elizabethtown)||Chase McGowan (Penn State York)||Jessica Voltaggio (Muhlenberg College)||Alex Fancher (Valley Forge Military College)|
|Luke Cable (Messiah College)||Tommy Patterson (Millersville University)||Makenzie Fancher (Christopher Newport University)||Cami Boehner (West Chester University)|
|Morgan Arden (Shepherd University)||Rachael Anstine (Juniata College)||Brook Osborne (Pitt-Bradford University)||Maddie Comly (Farleigh Dickinson)|
|Amari Johnson (Rhode Island/Rider)||Rebecca Isaac (Messiah University)||Jillian Novak (Millersville University)||Elise Knobloch (Randolph Macon College)|
|Jordin Brown (Penn State York)||Kyle Woolridge (Stevenson University)||
Bryce Moritz (St. Mary's College of MD)
|Jaden Walker 2019 (St. Joseph's University)|
|Austin Greene (Penn State York)||Maddie Stone 2018 (Shenandoah University)||
Kendis Butler 2018 (Penn State Harrisburg)
* York Thunder Basketball is a member of the American Athletic Union - 2018 (AAU) Club Code WWACF6, and is recognized as a tax-exempt 501(c)3 affiliated organization.