- Yorktown Parks & Recreation: Your Home for Adult Sports
- For more sports, check out: www.leaguelineup.com/ytown and www.leaguelineup.com/ytownbasketball
- Men's Over 40 Sunday League Registration is Now Open!
- Winter Rec Programs are currently Running!
- Spring/Summer Program Registration to come in March!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2017 CHAMPIONS
2018 Softball Information:
Yorktown Parks & Recreation administers softball leagues here in Northern Westchester, NY. The weeknight open competitive softball leagues are for players 18 years of age and older. There is no restriction to residency for the weeknight leagues. All teams are welcome until capacity fills. The Sunday Divisions are played in the morning and each team is allowed up to five (5) nonresidents per roster and players are a minimum age of 40.
Weeknight League: For more information on our Adult 18+ League and possibly Co-Ed League, please go to: www.ysaleagues.com/ypr for more information and registration!
Over 40 League: Two Divisions of softball played Sunday mornings. Players must be 40 years of age or older. The season consists of 12 games followed by playoffs (based on eligibility).