The Yucca Valley Lobos Youth Football & Cheer are a nonprofit organization committed to the youth of the local area.We are a chapter member of the Junior All-American Football of Southern California Conference, dedicated to build character, inspire the ideals of good citizenship and sportsmanship through a common interest in fair play and fellowship, to insure safety, and to keep the welfare of the athletes foremost and free of adult ambition for personal glory.We believe that through participation in football and cheerleading our youth gain positive social skills that benefit the community overall.
Fundraising Event - Go Fund Me
The "Go Fund Me" site is active! Visit our Facebook page to participate and share with your family and friends. If each athlete is able to raise $50, we will be able to payoff our 2017 bills. We need everyone to support this effort!
As a non-profit organization, it is our responsibility to disclose the financial state of affairs to everyone involved with the organization. Our 2017 profits and losses report and monthly budget report can be viewed by clicking the "Forms/Handouts" link on the upper left column of this page. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Alison Bentz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yucca Valley High School Stadium Rules
We need everyone to understand, comply and enforce the following rules in order to ensure our home games are successful and to portray our organization in a professional manner.
- Field passes are required. Only coaches and staff members with current year field passes will be allowed onto the field with players. No spectators or visitors allowed on track or field - No Exceptions!
- No outside food, drinks or coolers permitted except for use by players and cheerleaders.
- No dogs or pets allowed in the stadium or on school campus.
- No smoking, tobacco use, vape inhalers, or alcohol consumption in the stadium or on school campus.
- Easy–ups are permitted in the stands; however, be respectful of other spectators by not blocking their view.
- No artificial noise makers.
- No bikes, skateboards, blades or skates.
- Profanity, shouting or fighting directed towards game officials, conference officials, league officials, board members, coaches, team staff and/or other parents is NOT allowed at any time. Inappropriate behavior will result in an immediate ejection from school property.
The number of playoff teams allowed to participate in post-season play as follows:
D1A Jr Micro: 9 teams in division, top 8 make playoffs, quarterfinal game on Nov 18th
D1A Micro: 12 teams in division, top 8 make playoffs, quarterfinal game on Nov 18th
D1A Jr PeeWee: 11 teams in division, top 8 make playoffs, quarterfinal game on Nov 18th
D1A PeeWee: 8 teams in division, top 8 make playoffs, quarterfinal game on Nov 18th
D1 Midget: 14 teams in division, top 12 make playoffs, preliminary round game on Nov 11th
Sponsorship Flyers Distribution
As a non-profit organization we rely heavily on fundraising and sponsorships to cover our expenses. We truly appreciate everyone's fundraising efforts to date; however, additional corporate/individual sponsorships will significantly help. Under the "Forms/Handouts" link, you can find our Lobos Sponsorship Flyer (bi-fold). We request that parents, families and friends assist with the distribution of this flyer to anyone who may potentially support. We need everyone's help so our kids will continue to have this outstanding opportunity in the future.
2017 SCJAAF Rulebook
A copy of the 2017 Southern California Junior All American Football (SCJAAF) Conference rulebook has been posted under the "Forms/Handouts" link. Please take the time to review as it is imperative that parents, families and friends understand the bi-laws and rules that govern our chapter.
2017 Lobos Volunteers
The board members, football & cheer coaches, team athletic directors and team parents are filled for the 2017 season. All these VOLUNTEERS are extremely dedicated and committed to the success of the organization. We are very confident this season will be a rewarding and enjoyable experience for all our athletes!
2017 Game Schedules
Game schedules can be found by clicking on the "Forms/Handouts" link on the upper left column of this page.
The Text and Email alerts feature on our website is now active! Be sure to register for an account on this site and sign-up for the alerts to ensure you get the most up-to-date information sent directly to you throughout the 2017 season.