LeagueLineup Pro & Elite
Find a Web Site
Custom Fan Shop
Create your own site
Belvidere Jr Tackle
Teams & Rosters
Board Members Only
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Drivers License #:
Desired age group/level
If not picked for Head Coach would you be an Assistant Coach?:
Are you certified for CPR and First Aid:
Have you ever played for, coached, or been involved with a Football League in the past?:
If yes, when and where?:
What other sports activities have/do you participate in?:
In your opinion, what is the most important aspect of team sports?:
As a parent, what would you like your child to gain from this experience?:
As a coach, what would you like your team to learn from this experience?:
References: (Give names and phone numbers) #1:
References: (Give names and phone numbers) #2:
References: (Give names and phone numbers) #3:
I agree to abide to the Coaches Code of Conduct as specified by Belvidere Junior Tackle. I understand that failure to follow the Coaches Code of Conduct may result in my immediate removal, suspension, or other action deemed appropriate by Belvidere Junior Tackle.
**Belvidere Junior Tackle is an organization that is run strictly by volunteers. These volunteers receive no monetary compensation or benefits for their services. Belvidere Junior Tackle promotes health, fitness, teamwork, and academic recognition for all of its young athletes.**
All coaches or representatives for Belvidere Junior Tackle are expected to maintain the highest standards in sportsmanship and to display these standards, by example, for the benefit of their team. Submission of this application constitutes permission from the applicant for Belvidere Junior Tackle to verify any/all information contained therein by a background check and police file review.
COACHES CODE OF ETHICS
• I will lead by example in demonstrating fair play and sportsmanship to all my players.
• I will place the emotional and physical well being of my players ahead of a personal desire to win.
• I will treat each player as an individual, remembering the large range of emotional and physical development for the same age group.
• I will do my best to provide a safe playing situation for my players.
• I will do my best to organize practices that are fun and challenging for all my players.
• I will be knowledgeable in the rules of the sport that I coach, and I will teach these rules to my players.
• I will remember that I am a youth football coach, and that the game is for the children and not adults.
• I will not involve any children or adults in any dispute or complaint that do not directly involve them personally (i.e., team meetings, phone calls, etc.) to discuss disputes or complaints.
• I will only recruit kids to participate in Belvidere Junior Tackle, not to participate on any specific team, squad, or league.
• I will abide by any decision of the Board of Directors concerning any matters related to Belvidere Junior Tackle or its guidelines and procedures.
• I will treat opposing teams, coaches, volunteers, and referees with the utmost respect at all times.
• Any disputes between members of a coaching staff shall be handled in private, away from children and spectators. Public outburst will not be tolerated! Disputes of any kind shall be handled in a calm adult manner.
I agree to abide by all the Belvidere Junior Tackle Coaches Code of Ethics as set forth herein, and as amended from time to time. I understand that failure to follow the Code of Ethics may result in my immediate removal, suspension or other actions deemed appropriate by the Board of Directors of the Belvidere Junior Tackle Program.
I agree to abide by all the BJT Coaches Code of Ethics. I understand that failure to follow the Code of Ethics may result in my immediate removal, suspension or other actions deemed appropriate.
* indicates required fields
Belvidere Jr Tackle