LeagueLineup Pro & Elite
Find a Web Site
Custom Fan Shop
Create your own site
Welcome to the home of the
Creekview Grizzlies Feeder Baseball
Teams & Rosters
About Our Program
Grizzlies Roundup Info
Dwight Terry Park
Subscribe to our Newsletter
2018 Creekview Grizzlies Roundup Registration
Creekview Grizzlies Roundup Dates::
Please Select One
#1 March 16-18 (12U)
#2 March 23-25 (9U)
#3 April 27-29 (14U)
#4 May 4-6 (11U/13U)
Select Age Group:
Head Coach Name:
Head Coach Phone #:
Head Coach Email Address:
Assistant Coach Name:
Assistant Coach Phone Contact Info:
Please use the following section to complete your official roster. Only players listed here are eligible for tournament play. If an unlisted player is found playing in a game, the team will be disqualified and forfeit that game and all other games played. No refunds will be given.
PRINT THIS AND TURN INTO TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST SCHEDULED GAME.
Creekview Grizzlies Roundup Tournament Roster and Waiver Section:
Team Name: ______________________ Age Group: _______________
Head Coach: ______________________ Contact #_________________
Insurance Carrier: _____________________ Policy #_______________
As in all sporting events, there is a risk of injury. I, the parent/legal guardian of the child below cannot hold person, organization or governmental entity responsible for any incident(s) that might occur during the dates listed above. Any and all medical expense(s) will be my responsibility and I cannot hold anyone associated with the event liable.
Player #1 ___________________ DOB ___________ Signed ____________________
Player #2 ___________________ DOB ___________ Signed ____________________
Player #3 ___________________ DOB ___________ Signed ____________________
Player #4 ___________________ DOB ___________ Signed ____________________
Player #5 ___________________ DOB ___________ Signed ____________________
Player #6 ___________________ DOB ___________ Signed ____________________
Player #7 ___________________ DOB ___________ Signed ____________________
Player #8 ___________________ DOB ___________ Signed ____________________
Player #9 ___________________ DOB ___________ Signed ____________________
Player #10 __________________ DOB ___________ Signed ____________________
Player #11 __________________ DOB ___________ Signed ____________________
Player #12 __________________ DOB ___________ Signed ____________________
Player #13 __________________ DOB ___________ Signed ____________________
Player #14 __________________ DOB ___________ Signed ____________________
A copy of your team insurance needs to be on hand at all times during the tournament.
Please read and understand these tournament rules. They will also be posted at the fields throughout the tournament.
Creekview Grizzlies Roundup Tournament Rules
The tournament will consist of two pool play games and then seeded for a Championship single elimination bracket.
The tournament will be played by the USSSA Rules (available on the USSSA website) with the following modifications and clarifications:
1) All teams must turn in completed official team roster and waiver form before tournament play begins. Only players on team roster are legal during the tournament.
2) Teams may bat a nine (9) player lineup, a ten (10) player lineup using an EH or a continuous lineup.
3) Each game will be 6 innings or 1 hour 30 minutes(9u-12u), 1 hour 40 minutes and 7 innings(13u-14u). (Except for the Championship Game which will have no time limit.)
4) No new inning will start after the time limit. Pool play games tied after the time limit will result in a tie.
5) In case of a tie in bracket play, a runner will be put on 2nd base (the last batted out) , with no outs, at the beginning of each team’s at bat during the extra innings until a winner is determined.
6) Home team will be responsible for keeping the official book. (Scoreboard will be operated by tournament staff.)
7) Pitching Rules: (Per USSSA) See Table
Max to pitch next day - 3
Per day max - 6
Tournament Max - 8
Max to pitch next day - 3
Per day max - 7
Tournament max - 8
8) A game results card will be provided for each game. The final score of the game and pitcher innings will be recorded on this card. A coach from each team must sign the game results card after each game. Please make sure that you confirm ALL of the information on the card before you sign the card. This card will become the official results of the game once both coaches have signed it. Failure to sign the game card can result in forfeiture of the game. A game score log will be kept at the tent.
9) Mercy Rule: 15 runs after 3 innings, 8 runs after 4 innings.
10) Pool play games are randomly selected. Seeding for bracket play will be determined in the following order: 1) Pool Play Record, 2) Runs Allowed, 3) Run Differential, 4) Runs scored and 5) Coin Flip. Head to head will NOT come into play since everyone does not play like opponents. 1st and 2nd place trophies will be awarded in bracket play.
11) Home team will be determined by a coin toss prior to each game. Home team in Bracket play will be the higher seeded team.
12) No infield is to be taken prior to games on the game fields.
13) All Umpire decisions are FINAL, Any coach or player that is ejected from a game will have to leave the park for the remainder of that game.
14) PROTESTS - THE JR GRIZZLIES ROUND UP IS NOT SANCTIONED BY ANY GOVERNING ORGANIZATIONS. IF A MANAGER SEEKS TO PROTEST A CALL, THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES MUST BE FOLLOWED:
• PROTESTING TEAM MUST AGREE TO PAY $50
• PROTESTS ARE ONLY ALLOWED REGARDING INTERPRETATIONS OF RULES
• PROTEST INTENTIONS MUST BE MADE AT TIME OF CALL IN QUESTION.
• JR GRIZZLIES TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR OR SITE MANAGER MUST BE SUMMONED TO THE FIELD TO MEET WITH PROTESTING MANAGER, UMPIRE CREW AND OPPOSING MANAGER (AS NEEDED)
• AFTER ALL THE FACTS ARE GATHERED, TOURNAMENT STAFF WILL CONVENE AND RENDER A DECISION ON THE SPOT. DECISION BY TOURNAMENT STAFF IS FINAL.
• PLAY WILL THEN RESUME.
*By clicking this box I agree to the terms of this tournament and will provide a legal roster and signed waiver form.
Cost $450 - Make Check Payable to Jr Grizzlies Baseball
Mail Payment To:
Jr Grizzlies Baseball
1029 Sugar Pike Way
Canton, GA 30115
* indicates required fields
Creekview Grizzlies Feeder Baseball