LeagueLineup Pro & Elite
Find a Web Site
Custom Fan Shop
Create your own site
Welcome to the Home of the
Long Valley Baseball Club
Board Members/Other Contact Info
Teams & Rosters
LVBC Mission Statement
Long Valley Baseball Apparel
LVBC Board Meeting Minutes
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Fall 2020 Travel Tryout Registration
Eligibility: Open to all players who will prioritize travel baseball over any other activities in Fall of 2020 and live in Washington Township. A player's age, for purposes of determining what age groups a player can tryout for is determined by their age on April 30th, 2020. Complete the online form to register your child to tryout for the 2020 Fall Travel Season.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS August 10TH, 2020 !!!
YOU MAY BE ASKED TO TRYOUT TO BE PLACED ON ANY LONG VALLEY TRAVEL BASEBALL TEAM.
Head Coach Consideration, Select "Yes" if interested in being the Head Coach:
Grade Your Child Is Currently In:
School Your Child is Attending in 2020-2021 School Year:
LV Middle School
Did your child play for a LVBC Travel Team in Summer 2020?:
If a Tryout was neeed, would your child be trying out as a Pitcher and / or Catcher ?:
Both Pitcher and Catcher
Other conflicts - (Other baseball teams, other sports and other activities):
Does your child have any physical and/or medical limitations, of which his Coach should be aware?:
If yes, please describe:
Code of Conduct & Medical Treatment Authorization
My child has expressed an interest in playing Baseball in the upcoming season in the Long Valley Baseball Club's League. As this child's parent or legal guardian, I give my permission for them to do so. I agree that my child will be assigned to a league, and a team, to be determined by age and/or grade.
1) I hereby authorize the treatment by a qualified and licensed medical doctor in the event of a medical emergency which, in the opinion of the attending physician, may endanger my child's life, cause disfigurement, physical impairment or undue discomfort if delayed. This authority is granted only after a reasonable effort has been made to reach me.
2) This release is granted from January 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020.
3) I understand that I am responsible for my own, my child's, my family, or any guests' conduct while attending LVBC events. This includes reimbursement to the LVBC for any damage willfully caused by my family or guests to schools and/or township field property. My family agrees to abide by the LVBC rules of conduct and good sportsmanship. I will also abide by any reasonable disciplinary action (including, but not limited to, suspension) due to behavioral problems.
4) I acknowledge that my child's birth date is subject to verification by the LVBC. If so asked, I agree to provide to LVBC a certified copy of my child's birth certificate, in a timely manner.
5) As this child's parent or legal guardian, I give permission for my child to receive reasonable emergency medical treatment, or be transported to the hospital to receive same during any LVBC sanctioned event (tryouts, practices, meetings, league games, and/or tournaments).
I/we agree with the above
Online Signature (Enter your email address):
Entry of your email address is in lieu of your signature. Your email address constitutes an electronic signature agreeing to the "Code of Conduct and Medical Treatment Authorization".
Long Valley Baseball Club is a 501(c)3 Not for Profit Organization. Your Support is greatly appreciated.
* indicates required fields
Long Valley Baseball Club