Welcome to the home of the
Teams & Rosters
Ball Hockey Information
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Monday Winter 2020
MEDICAL/EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION
Relationship to Player:
I hereby acknowledge and agree that in consideration of being able to participate in The Mississauga Masters Women’s Ball Hockey league (hereinafter referred to as MMWBHL) at the Ultimate Sportsplex (hereinafter referred to as “USx”) programs, organized, operated, or sanctioned at USx facilities and for other good and valuable consideration the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged:
1. I do hereby release MMWBHL and USx, its officers, directors, employees, servants, agents, members, and building owner, from all claims, damages, causes of action or any recourse whatsoever. In respect of all personal injuries, death, or damage to property which may occur while attending or participating in MMWBHL and USx programs or activities, and do DISCHARGE those parties from any and all such liability.
2. I do hereby acknowledge and agree that MMWBHL and USx programs and activities are by their nature RISKY and HAZARDOUS and I ACCEPT PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for those risks and hazards notwithstanding that any personal injury or loss of property which may occur is due to the negligence of USx or any of its officers, directors, employees, servants, agents, members, and building owner.
3. I do hereby acknowledge and agree that notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing I declare that I will not commence litigation or otherwise recover damages or other compensation for personal injury or loss of property against any of the parties named herein based on any claim, damages, causes of action or any recourse whatsoever arising out of games, exhibitions, performances, programs and activities organized, operated, or sanctioned by MMWBHL and USx as a COMPLETE DEFENSE to any and all claims, damages, causes of action, or recourse or liability which may arise at any time.
4. It is further agreed that this waiver, release and assumption of risk is to be binding on my heirs and assigns. I agree to indemnify and to hold the above parties named herein free and harmless from any loss, liability, damage, cost, or expense which they may incur as the result of my death or any injury or property damage that I may sustain while participating in said MMWBHL and USx programs or activities.
5. I am fully aware that the Mississauga Masters Women’s Ball Hockey League and the Ultimate Sportsplex carries no medical insurance for any participant and that I am solely responsible for completing Ontario Ball Hockey Association registration forms in order to secure their insurance coverage, which it is understood only applies after provincial and personal employment health plans have been exhausted.
6. I am aware that there are rules and regulations governing MMWBHL and USx programs and activities. I know, or have read these rules and understand them. In addition to the rules there are also standards of behavior called “The Code of Conduct” which I know, or have read. My signature on this agreement, waiver, and release indicates I agree to abide by the rules and Code of Conduct.
I am aware that failure to abide by these rules and code of conduct may result in disciplinary action which could result in my suspension from programs or activities offered by the Mississauga Masters Women’s Ball Hockey League and the Ultimate Sportsplex and possibly by any affiliated provincial, national, or international governing bodies.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT, WAIVER, AND RELEASE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS, I EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE THE OPTION OF NOT PARTICIPATING IN USX PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES BUT DO SO UPON THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT ABOVE. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT BETWEEN MYSELF, THE MISSISSAUGA WOMEN’S BALL HOCKEY LEAGUE AND ULTIMATE SPORTSPLEX, AND I SIGN IT OF MY FREE WILL.
I/we agree with the above
* indicates required fields
Always looking for New Players