Hockey New Brunswick - Parent Program
User Instructions for Respect in Sport-Parent Program
The following brief instructions are provided to assist with accessing and advancing through the Respect in Sport – Parent Program.
Registering for Respect in Sport-Parent program: https://hnbparent.respectgroupinc.com
· Click on the link or button displayed to access the program. By default the system will load in English. Click the word “Français” to translate the page.
· Select “Register a New User”
· Any field with a “?” in a circle beside the red X has a tool tip. If you run your mouse over the tool tip, more information about that field will be displayed.
· Create a username and password for yourself to enter in the appropriate fields. Respect Group Inc. recommends using an email as a username as this is generally unique to an individual and not easily forgotten.
· Complete all fields. Any fields identified with a red X is a mandatory field and must be completed. Other fields are considered optional but are requested by your organization.
· Click Submit at the bottom of the page, and you will be asked to associate your children to your profile. This is very important and is required for proper recognition of program completion. Once you have added your children click “No Children to Add”
· You will then be directed into the program. Click on your language button of choice to access the program content.
· Enjoy the Respect in Sport Parent program.
Re-accessing Respect in Sport
- Click on the link or button displayed to access the program. By default the system will load in English. Click the word “Français” to translate the page if necessary.
- Enter the username and password you entered while registering for the program.
- The completed lessons will be indicated with a checkmark; you can then continue to the next uncompleted lesson.
- You can re-access any completed lessons and handouts.
Please Note : The helpdesk does not have access to the pre-registration codes and the users can only receive the code from the organization.