2018-2019 DUGOUT CLUB EXECUTIVE BOARD
President: Kelly Cruz
Vice President: Don Rohrer
Secretary: Christin Frazier
Treasurer: Tracy Crates
Member-At-Large: Denise Klinovsky
Member-At-Large: Caresse Hernandez
Purpose of the Dugout Club
- To promote the well being of participating students in the school, baseball program, home and community.
- To promote communication between the school and participating students. families through a spirit of cooperation between parents, coaches and the Claremont High School Dugout Club.
- To unify and coordinate the efforts and activities of the baseball program to benefit all participating students and families.
- To facilitate a mutually beneficial relationship among the booster groups within the school and Claremont High PFA.
- To establish and encourage activities and projects to raise funds for the benefit of the CHS Dugout Club and its participating students.
- To solicit, collect, manage and disperse funds, and to generally engage in fundraising activities for the benefit of the activities of CHS Dugout Club and the school.
- To account for funds raised and dispersed and actions taken to the CHS PFA and the CPFA, as they may require.
Dugout Club By-Laws & Constitution
For those interesting in reading through our by-laws, you can download them here:
By-Laws and Constitution