2019 Little League Forms for Players
Make sure you have all the necessary documents to bring to registrations!
1. School Enrollment form* or 3 proofs of residency** IF YOU USED A SCHOOL ENROLLMENT FORM IN PRIOR YEARS for any of your players it is not necessary to get another one completed or bring proof of residency documents with you UNLESS SCHOOL ENROLLMENT HAS CHANGED!!!
2. Players Birth Certificate
3. Registration Form, Medical Form and Media Release Form- copies will be available at registration but if you can have them completed ahead of time.
4. Please also have your players shirt size, if you are unsure bring them with you to have them try on sample!
*Download the School Enrollment Form. USE THIS FORM INSTEAD of bringing proofs of residency but it must be signed by school! If you attend a school that is within HLL boundaries Rockland Woods, Hickory or Linconshire you can use a school enrollment. You will not need to get this form again in future years.
If you not sure please ask. NEW IN 2014 SCHOOL ATTENDANCE ELIGIBILITY EXPLANATION
Please Read for proofs of residency.
As part of the new rule changes, Little League has modified the residency document requirements into three categories in order to prove “residence.” Beginning immediately, residence shall be established and supported by documents containing the full residence which includes parent(s) or guardian(s) name, street address, city, state and zip code information, dated or in force between February 1, 2018 (previous year) and February 1, 2019 (current year), from one or more documents from each of the three Groups outlined in the 2019 Rulebook. Also, a school report card or progress report may no longer be used as a School Enrollment Eligibility document. Players who established “residence” or “school attendance” for regular season and/or tournament prior to the 2016-2017 season using the Player Verification Form, and can produce the form with proper proofs and signatures, will be grandfathered and will NOT need to complete a new Player Verification Form.
1. Driver's License
2. School records
3. Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
4. Employment records
5. Insurance documents
1. Welfare/child care records
2. Federal records (i.e., Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
3. State records
4. Local (municipal) records
5. Support payment records
6. Homeowner or tenant records
7. Military records
1. Voter's Registration
2. Utility bills (i.e., gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
3. Financial records
4. Medical records
5. Internet, cable, or satellite records
IMPORTANT NOTE: Example - Three documents from the same Group (utility bill, cable bill, and bank statement) constitute only ONE document. Players who established "residence" or "school attendance" for regular season and/or tournament prior to the 2016-2017 season using the Player Verification Form, and can produce the form with proper proofs and signatures, will be grandfathered and will NOT need to complete a new Player Verification Form.
LITTLE LEAGUE AGE CALCULATOR - Not sure of your players league age- this tool will calculate it for you!
RESIDENTIAL BOUNDARY MAP- this is a map of HLL boundaries.
No Refunds of registration fees will be issued after March 5, 2019.