FIGHTIN’ KNIGHT FOOTBALL CREED
- Never underestimate your opponent.
- Work on your weaknesses until they become your strong points.
- Remember that a great effort is usually the result of a great attitude.
- Dedicate yourself to a mighty purpose.
- Win with humility, lose with grace.
- Ignore those who discourage you.
- Work to improve your moral and spiritual strengths as well as your physical ones.
- Remember that how you conduct yourself off the field is just as important as how you conduct yourself on the field.
- Talent is God-given—be humble.
- Fame is man-given—be thankful.
- Conceit is self-given—be careful.
- Don’t ask to be deprived of tension and discipline—these are tools that shape success.
- Do what has to be done, when it has to be done, and as well as it can be done.
- Remember that when you’re not working to improve, your competition is.
- Always give your best.
- Practice like a champion.
- Play like a champion
- Live like a champion.
Marks of a Champion
1. A champion is courageous
2. A champion is humble
3. A champion is attentive
4. A champion is motivated
5. A champion is persistent
6. A champion displays integrity
7. A champion is obedient
8. A champion never gives up
9. A champion is self-controlle
10. A champion is an encourager
“The man of integrity walks securely, but he who takes crooked paths will be found out.”
Kamiak Football - Our vision
We overwhelm our opponents
- We are always on the attack
- We are the toughest guys
- We play with great confidence
- Any play, anytime, from anywhere
- We are the best practice players
- We are exciting to watch
- We never beat ourselves
- Everyone looks the same-it makes us special
- We believe in tradition
- We have great players
- We execute perfection
- We are winners