We exist to make disciples of Jesus Christ through a Biblical school environment that prepares students to glorify God spiritually, socially, and academically.
To establish a program that is successful on and off the field and relevant in the community.
- What do we stand for? Where do we go when adversity hits?
- Control what you can control (These things take zero talent):
- Be early
- Be prepared (Love to practice)
- Consistent effort and energy
- Correct attitude and body language
- Treat others with respect.
- Be Humble
- Don't think you know it all. See yourself as a life-long learner who is always seeking ways to learn grow, and improve.
- See EVERYONE, including your competition, as teachers and learn from everyone
- Be open to new ideas and strategies to take your work and team to the next level.
- When people tell you that you are great, don't let it go to your heard. (And when they tell you that you stink, don't let it go to your head).
- Live with humility because the minute you think you have arrived at the door of greatness it will get shut in your face.
- Remember that today's headlines are tomorrow's fish wrap.
- Be Hungry
- Seek out new ideas, new strategies, and new ways to push yourself and your team out of your comfort zone.
- Be willing to pay the price that greatness requires. Don't be average. Strive to be great.
- Become the hardest working team you know.
- Love the process and you'll love what the process produces.
- Make your life and work a quest for excellence. Every day ask how can I be better today than yesterday?
- Don't rest on your past laurels. Make your next work your best work.
(You Win in the Locker Room First ~ By Jon Gordon)
- Student athletes should notify Coach Kunkel at least 24 hours prior unless an emergency strikes or illness sets in. In those cases please text ASAP so that the staff can make adjustments to practice schedules, game decisions etc.
- Academics ALWAYS COME FIRST.... without grades you will not be allowed to play. With that said please make every effort to make tests, quizzes, etc up during study halls, or lunch. If that is not possible please let Coach Kunkel know that academic needs have come about so that we can make sure those are handled in a timely fashion.
- Social Media
- We live in a connected world but please keep in mind that your social media is a reflection of your character and often times a snapshot of who you are. Keep it professional or disciplinary action may be necessary.