The Venom Indoor facility offers private instruction. Instruction ranges from beginners to advanced. Ages 4 yrs old to adults. One on one professional instruction. Instruction in batting, pitching, catching, receiving and throwing the baseball correctly, power batting etc.
Local rec ball and travel teams can rent the indoor facility for their team practices. For rental fees contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The NEW Venom facility is enclosed and air conditioned, with 6 cages, infield, pitching machine, 2 pitching mounds, live batting, and T-work. The Venom Cages offers a limited access batting cage card that can be purchased, see more at bottom of page. Otherwise the batting facility is not open to the public unless accompanied by an instructor or a Venom player or Coach.
Call Instructors for Current prices
Our Current instructors are:
Pitching/Hitting Instructor- Ian Heisel
Ian Heisel – Pitching/Hitting – (412)719-8363. Email: email@example.com
Coach Heisel has just concluded his 6th season as the Head Varsity Baseball Coach at Walsingham Academy. He has also been the Head Coach of the Walsingham-Bruton Fall Baseball League team for the past two years. Coach Heisel has six years of instruction experience. He will work with ages ranging from 7 – 22 years old and will personalize each lesson according to skill and experience.
- 4 years professional baseball experience: 2 years with Pittsburgh Pirates (reached High A Lynchburg Hillcats) and 2 years with Washington Wild Things of the Frontier League in independent baseball.
- 2007 Runner-Up of Frontier League Championship
- 2007 Frontier League All-Star Team
- Career Minor League Totals: 6-6, 3.04 ERA, 13 saves, 133.1 innings pitched, 45 walks, 139 strikeouts
- Played 3 seasons at Division II California University of Pennsylvania
- Won 3 PSAC-West Championships and 1 PSAC Championship
- 2-time All-PSAC West selection, 2-time All-North Atlantic Region selection
- Top 10 at Cal in career and single season records for pitching appearances, innings pitched, ERA, strikeouts, wins, and saves
- Team captain senior season
Hitting, Fielding, Catcher Lesson- Mike Kuebler
Visit Colonial Baseball Instruction at www.colonialbaseballinstruction.com for great videos and information from Instructor Mike Kuebler
Mike Kuebler- Hitting, Catchers,& Infield-(631)796-3743 email- CoachKuebler@gmail.com
Coach Kuebler coached 8 years as Varsity Head coach at Jamestown High School. Leading Jamestown to a state Quarterfinal appearance in 2011. Coach Kuebler also helped coach the American Legion Post 1776 team as well as the Williamsburg Youth League Fall Baseball team. Coach Kuebler played Division I Baseball for University At Albany Great Danes.
· Division 1 UAlbany Collegiate Baseball Team 1997-2001
· Third Baseman and Team Captain
·Top 5 in career records for UAlbany in the categories of homeruns, doubles, RBI, hits and at bats.
·Shenandoah Valley League collegiate summer baseball 1999
·Northeast Division I&II All Star Team
· Frontier League independent professional baseball, Spring 2002
· Currently playing summer baseball with the SVABL(Southern Virginia Adult Baseball League) with the peninsula Pirates.