- Much like a 50/50 but with 3 winning prizes.
- It’s also a guaranteed prize therefore each athlete must sell her 10 - $10 tickets to raise the guaranteed amount. However they may sell more than their 10.
- We will also be selling additional tickets at the February 9th home basketball game. There will be incentives for the athletes who have sold the most tickets past 10.
- 1st prize $500, 2nd prize $100 and 3rd prize $50 ($650)
- The team is going to profit $ 650 of which $200 will be saved to start a bank account for Winter Cheer.
- The team will making a decision on what they would like to use the left over money for (i.e. Sweatshirts, banquet, etc.)
- If anyone needs to write a check, make them payable to: NHS Winter Cheer
The team needs to raise $2000 for choreography, music, buses
All fundraisers will be applied to the team account.
Athletes must participate.
1. Youth Cheer clinic
The team will earnaproximately $75 for every girl that signs up. I would love to have 50 campers!!! We need you all to start promoting this now. June 26-29
2. 50/50 Raffle September, will start at first football game
Each athlete will sell 10- $10 tickets
2. Pot-o-Gold - similar to canning. Each athlete will have a small paint bucket that they fill with change (2 weeks period). We have the potential to raise $800 if each girl fills her bucket with silver coin. These will be handed out in June. I am going to look into seeing if we can do day during Yankee Homecoming.
3. Restaurant Nights - % of proceeds to be applied towards team
4,. Car Wash (we have all the supplies , so this is a no brainer) September 9th