NOVEMBER 19, 2017
Division 1 – Main Stadium Game Time Weigh In
8 Year Old Bellmore v. Farmingdale 8:00am 7:30am
9 Year Old Uniondale v. Farmingdale 9:30am 9:00am
10 Year Old Garden City v. Massapequa 11:30am 11:00am
11 Year Old Farmingdale v. Massapequa 1:30pm 1:00pm
12 Year Old Long Beach v. Rockville Centre 3:30pm 3:00pm
13 Year Old *Rosedale v. Hempstead 5:30pm 5:00pm
Division 2 – Field #1 Weigh In
9 Year Old Rosedale v. Seaford 10:00am 9:30am
10 Year Old East Rockaway v. Franklin Square 12:00noon 11:30am
11 Year Old Mineola v. Rosedale 2:00pm 1:30pm
12 Year Old *Hempstead v. **Rosedale 4:00pm 3:30pm
Division 3 – Field #2 Weigh In
9 Year Old Levittown v. Rockville Centre 10:00am 9:30am
10 Year Old Rosedale v. Oyster Bay-Bayville 12:00noon 11:30am
11 Year Old East Rockaway v. Garden City B 2:00pm 1:30pm
13 Year Old *Levittown Red v. **East Meadow 4:00pm 3:30pm
• All Division 1 games will be played in the main stadium. Division 2 and 3 games will be played on the outer fields, to be determined by NCYFL
• The home team is listed first in bold letters.
• The last HOME* teams playing on each field will supply the scale for that field. The scales must be at the complex by 7:15am. With the exception of the Stadium field, the last VISITING** teams playing on each field must supply the yard markers, chains and vests. They must be at the complex by 7:30am. PLEASE BE PROMPT. IF YOU ARE LATE WITH ANY OF THESE ITEMS, THE GAMES WILL BE DELAYED!!!
• Concessions will be available in the stadium only. Teams may not bring food or any cooking equipment.
• Referees fees will be paid by NCYFL
• ALL home teams must provide a Director to conduct the weigh ins. You will be conducting up to 3 weigh ins at one time. Teams may weigh in prior to one half hour before the game but not more than one hour.
• ALL towns must provide 3 Security Staff for each game. The purpose is to patrol the sidelines and to keep all spectators off the field, sidelines and track. They must remain on the track and are not permitted on the sidelines. No one is permitted inside the fences or on the track. This includes any photographers. ONLY THREE (3) SECURITY STAFF FROM EACH TOWN WILL BE PERMITTED.
• All Directors are invited to the Press Box after 11:30am for a Pre-Thanksgiving meal………...courtesy of NCYFL