click here: Safe Tackling
Optional Training click here : USA Football.com/health-safety/how-to-tackle
NFL SAFETY-RELATED RULES CHANGES: A Letter from Commissioner Goodell
August 15, 2013
Earlier this month, we had the opportunity to spend some time in Ohio with generations of football players and members of the football community. From youth football players in Cleveland attending their first practice of the season, to a safety clinic for 500 football mothers at Ohio State University, to spending time with more than 100 NFL Hall of Famers in Canton at Hall of Fame weekend, we saw the full spectrum of our sport.
These events reminded me, yet again, that football transcends generations, unites communities, inspires our youth, and provides life lessons like no other sport. It is our responsibility to continue to evolve and improve our game for future generations.
With that in mind, I want to share with you an important video that describes safety-related playing rules changes that were approved by our teams for this season. These rules -- including the "crown of the helmet" rule that received a great deal of attention -- are among the many changes we have made in recent years to make our game better and safer. For more information on health and safety in football, please visit nflevolution.com.
We hope this information is helpful and leads to a more exciting and safer game at all levels.
Thank you for your dedication to the game of football and have a great season.
Required for All AYF - AYC Coaches for Regionals & Nationals:
click here: AYF/AYC Coaching
COACH CERTIFICATION DOCUMENTS
COACHES APPLICATIONS: click here: Coaches/Volunteers
NIKE Coach of the Year (COY) Clinic
- February 24 - 26 2018
- Wyndham Resort Hotel, 8001 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
- Email: CFYFLinfo@Ymail.com for discount
- NIKE Staff Presentations by:
Click here for the brochure
2018 Coaching Clinic Schedule:
- WEDNESDAY 6/20/18: @6pm-8pm East River HS Football -Head Coach Tony Piccalo & Staff (10-pts)
Location: ERHS 650 East River Falcon Way Orlando 32833 (Media Center)
- SATURDAY 6/30/18: @10am -12noon Hagerty HS - Head Coach Phil Ziglas & Staff (10-pts)
Location: CFYFL Club House 2721 Forsyth Rd suite 454 Winter Park 32789 *Must Park in Front Lot Only*
- SATURDAY 7/7/18: 10am-12noon Oakridge Head Coach Clint Johnson (10-pts)
LOCATION: CFYFL Club House 2721 Forsyth Rd. Suite 454 Winter Park, FL 32792 *Must Park in Front Lot Only*
- SATURDAY 7/14/18: @10-12noon- Lake Minneola HS head Coach Banks & Staff (10-pts0
LOCATION: Minneola HS 101 N. Hancock rd Minneola, FL 34715
- WEDNESDAY 7/18/18: @6:30pm-8pm ****Mandatory Coaches Ethics*****
LOCATION: Bahia Shrine 3101 E. Semoran Blvd SR (SR 436) Apopka FL 32703
- MONDAY 7/23/18: @6:30 East Ridge HS Head Coach Jason Robinson & Staff (10-pts)
LOCATION: East Ridge High School 3322 Excalibur Rd. Clermont, FL 34711