Grafton-Tabb Youth Football League
2017 Mission Statement
Grafton – Tabb Youth Football League is committed to teamwork and the success of the youth who participate in this program.
A TEAM is described as a group of people working together towards a common goal. Our common goals this year for Grafton-Tabb Youth Football League will be as follows:
- Have FUN learning or teaching how to play football or how to be a cheerleader. • Work hard to improve as a team, individual and organization throughout the season.
- Continue to support one another through good communication and respect.
- Demonstrate CLASS after a win and even more so after a defeat. (On and Off the field)
- Listen and pay careful attention when being taught something new.
- Show respect to all league officials.
- Give 100% plus effort each and every time you walk on to the field.
Football and Cheerleading are team sports. There is no ( I ) in the word TEAM. Its not about ME its about WE!
A successful season will be judged by how much improvement each team / players have made when the season ends!