AVYFA Board Meeting Minutes
6/12/2018 @ 6:42 pm
Roll Call:, Micki Alberti, Christine Lamarca, Amanda Puskar, Michael Puskar, Brittany Mikus, Ed Williams, Nick Parsons, . Available via phone-, Tim Dexter
Approval of Minutes Amanda motioned, Christine second approval.
The checking balance as of June 12, 2018 is $22,102.54.
CHECKING : $9,102.54
- Ck 1099 189.97 – Janina-Marie Tatar for Staples for the POS
- Ck 1091 250.00 – AYFL league dues
- Ck 1100 495.00 – ½ down for cheer bows
- Ck 1104 307.97 – Brittney for Lowe’s to make plinko and pirates tickets for health fair winner
- Ck 1105 119.28 – Sam’s
- Cash aw food express/dollar tree/five below: ice/raffle basket/candy for health fair $41.73
- Last report 4/10/18- $22, 612.12
Treasurer Report: Amanda Motioned and Christine and Michael seconded.
- Fundraising Event idea- Micki suggested an event “Parents Night Out” have live music, each family to sell X amount of tickets, finger foods, and fun. Jen also liked the idea. Micki motioned. Amanda second.
- Pre-Registration- Sunday’s at Speed and Agility.
- Nina motioned for scheduled rotation of 2 board members Amanda second. All were in favor.
- Potential dates discussed:
- 7/8/18- Cleat Trade off day
- 7/15/18- Shop day at Dicks
- Theme slogan- will have the kids vote on at Strawberry festival. Amanda Motioned. Katie second
- Items tabled to next meeting
- Merchandise tent items
- Prizes for dunk tank
- Freezer info - Ray Davis is to contact Amanda and Katie for pickup.
- Student volunteer expectations (football)
- Cleat trade off day- Board motioned to have a bin at S&A for Equipment Pickup
- Picture day date/info/quotes Amanda is getting Quotes
- Family day at bouquet park / new date needed, Scheduled for July 21st
- Equipment day Scheduled for July,19,20,21st at the Vets Field
Micki Motion to close old business, Christine and Amanda seconded.
- Brittany Motioned to purchase a table top grill or Gas Grill and Tent for Concession’s. to be tabled for next meeting waiting on pricing.
- Mike motioned to buy Pants/Combo Jersey’s from ASA, also Practice Knitted Jerseys.Board Approved.
- Ed Motioned to the Board to purchase 2- 36’ and 1-42’ Tackle Wheels from ASA. Board Approved.
- Parent Night has been tabled till next meeting.Brittany to contact Acme Club on Dates.
- Christine to check into purchasing Squishy Footballs and Cheer for the Jubilee Dunk Tank Prizes.
- Spirit Wear is tabled till Owner is back from vacation.
- Christine to contact Simmions Chiropractor about Sponsoring.
- Cleat Day will be held on Equipment Day.
- Brittany to work on Fliers for Ed to take around Oakmont and Verona. And to be passed out at the Parade.
- Christine to Print out 150 fliers for Fun & Freedom.
- Candy for the Parade will come out of the Concession Budget.
- Tabled Logo’s for Helmets till next meeting.
- Micki emailed Schedule for the Jubliee, everyone needs to sign up!!
- Debit Card to be tabled till next meeting.
- Amanda motioned to waive Natalie Miller’s Registration and Board Approved.