INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION
2019 Fall Ball Registration
This form allows one player to register and provide contact and parent/guardian information.
NEW PLAYERS (See Registration requirements)
RETURNING PLAYER- 2018 spring TCNLL Players do not need to bring proof of residency or birth certificate ULESS YOU HAVE MOVED OR CHANGED SCHOOLS.
After filling out this form, please bring your payment, medical form, birth certificate, and proof of residency to one of our registration dates.
Please bring your payment, medical form, birth certificate, and proof of residency to one of our registration dates.
You will not be placed on a team until all registration requirements are completed
If you have any questions please contact TCNLL Player Agent Mike Goodrich (626) 354-4792
Please fill out this form and tun it at one of the on-site registration dates
TCNLL Registration Information
Players must qualify under the Little League's definition of residence or school attendance as described in the Little League rulebook, must be of the correct "league age" for the division and must have parental consent. Little League offers baseball and softball programs for players league age 4 through 16.
Registration for Temple City National Little League takes place in the fall at various locations. Players will be eligible to play with the league only if they reside or the physical location of the school where they attend classes is within the boundaries provide to and approved by Little League Baseball incorporated. Parents or guardians must provide three forms of identification, showing and supporting an address as proof of residency within the Temple City National Little League boundaries and dated from February 2018 to February 2019 or a School Enrollment Form dated before October 2018 and an acceptable original form of Proof of birth date.
Note: Parents are encourage to keep all documents together for future use if needed.
RESIDENCY AND SCHOOL ATTENDANCE ELIGIBILITY
Beginning with the 2017 season, the following changes will be implemented for establishing residency and school attendance eligibility:
• A school issued report card or performance record will no longer be accepted to establish school attendance. You must complete the school enrollment form, along with a report card or performance record
• Also, residence shall be established and supported by documents containing the full residence which includes parent(s) or guardian(s) name, street address, city, state and zip code information, dated or in force between February 1, 2018 (previous year) and February 1, 2019 (current year), from one or more documents from EACH of the three Groups outlined below:
1. Driver's License
2. School records
3. Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
4. Employment records
5. Insurance documents
1. Welfare/child care records
2. Federal records (i.e., Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
3. State records
4. Local (municipal) records
5. Support payment records
6. Homeowner or tenant records
7. Military records
1. Voter's Registration
2. Utility bills (i.e., gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
3. Financial records
4. Medical records
5. Internet, cable, or satellite records
IMPORTANT NOTE: Example - Three documents from the same Group (utility bill, cable bill, and bank statement) constitute only ONE document.
Players who established "residence" or "school attendance" for regular season and/or tournament prior to the 2016-2017 season using the Player Verification Form, and can produce the form with proper proofs and signatures, will be grandfathered and will NOT need to complete a new Player Verification Form.
**Players that played spring of 2018 at TCNLL, residency requirements are not needed unless you have moved or changed schools.
***All new players must submit residency requirements.