Please plan to join your PMBA family in the 2019 Pelham Santa Claus Parade on Saturday, December 14th! We will be participating with a float and handing out treats and postcards.
IF YOU HAVE A WAGON AND TRUCK TO USE AS A FLOAT, PLEASE LET US KNOW ASAP!
It would be helpful for us know know some basic numbers, so please let us know that you'll be there by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
After the parade, there will be food and activities at Centennial Park until 4pm.
Let's kick off this holiday season together!
Santa Claus is coming to town! Don’t miss the Fabulous Fenwick Lions’ Club Parade on Saturday December 14th starting at 1:00 p.m., downtown Fenwick. After the parade festivities continue; food, drinks, and kid activities at Centennial Park. Guaranteed fun for the whole family.
- Parade Route: Beginning at 1:00pm SHARP! Starting at Bethany Christian Reformed Church on Balfour Street to Canboro Road, through the downtown core of Fenwick to Church St. The parade finishes at Centennial Park. Please DO NOT stop in front of the park! Post celebrations to continue in Centennial Park until 4pm - all are welcome!
Parade Marshalling begins at 11:30am at Bethany Christian Reformed Church at 1040 Balfour Street, Fenwick
Units will be lined up along Balfour Street and throughout the parking lot of the church.
- Please enter Balfour Street from Foss Road.
- Food will be available and activities will be held at Centennial Park after the parade until 4:00pm.
- Please DO NOT throw candy or any other items while on the parade route. Please hand them out.
- After you have completed the parade route, please disperse past the parking lot area at Centennial Park.