- League signup in Sept, Online only
- Coaches will be contacting players
- Practice begins in October
- Games start first Saturday in December
- Game schedules released end of November
Welcome to the home of the
Little League Basketball of Harrah
Jones Tip-in Club Tournament
A/B divisions when available.
3 game minimum, you must available to play Saturday.
Call or text Curtis Vaughn 405-808-6486 to enter or for more info.
10-week game schedule:
Dec 7th, 14th, 21st
Jan 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
Feb 1st, 8th, 22nd
Post-season playoff tournament for top 4 teams each division will be Feb 22nd
PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE GAMES DECEMBER 21ST, LEAVING ONLY 1 WEEK BREAK DURING WINTER BREAK THIS YEAR. ANY QUESTIONS OR ISSUES WITH THIS CHANGE PLEASE LET US KNOW ASAP.
For those that missed our coaches meeting or just would like more information about the league, there will be an
ALL EOC Coaches meeting Sunday, October 20th @2:00 pm at Nicoma Park Middle School gym.
The League President - Cody Given and Head Ref - Travis Given will be there to go over basic league rules etc. and answer any questions or concerns anyone might have.
- Cancellation of games due to ice / snow will not be rescheduled.
- Gate fees: $5.00 (over 18), Senior citizens (62 & over) $2.00
- 10 game season for all teams starting the first Saturday in December - schedules to be posted the end of November
- On the 11th week (approx the end of February) we will play a final four, single elimination, 4 team bracket tournament.
- Final four teams will be seeded per EOCBA tournament seeding rules.
All coaches are required to do a background check, costs are covered by LLBOH for the 2019-2020 season. If you have already done a background check from another sport, please provide a copy to LLBOH.
The link to complete the background check can be found under the "About" tab at the top, then click "Links".
Mobile phone Friendly link
EOC Basketball League Website
The governing board for all the towns in the league. Click Here
Check out site for basketball signups.