- PLAYOFF GYMS MAY HAVE CHANGED
- PLAYOFFS APRIL 8th-13th
- DOUBLE CHECK YOUR PLAYOFF SCHOOL
A League & Playoffs: 1st-Get Spiked, 2nd, TFCO, 3rd- Sloppy Sets
B1 League: 1st-Leftovers, 2nd-Networks, 3rd- Smart Passes
B1 Playoffs: 1st- Leftovers, 2nd- Smart Passes, 3rd-Badgers
B2 League:1st tie: In or Out & Bunnies, 3rd-tie, Spiked Punch & I'd Hit That
B2 Playoffs:1st-Spiked Punch, 2nd-I'd Hit That, 3rd-Illusions
Our League rules are under 'Forms', click 'Handouts'. The document says 2016-2017 rules, but they are our current rules. I am having difficulty uploading a new file.
Destiny Foster - A League Representative
Lori Foster-Elder - B League Representative
Lily Sadler - C League Representative
Mark Benoit - Treasurer
Deb Osborne - President (firstname.lastname@example.org)
NEW PLAYERS: Please our your name, contact information and the division you are interested in on our message board
ALL LEAGUES ARE FULL FOR THE CURRENT 2018-2019 SEASON
WANT TO PUT A NEW TEAM IN THE LEAGUE FOR OUR 2019-2020 SEASON? Please email Deb Osborne (email@example.com) and put your name on the waiting list for A, B or C.
ALL TEAMS MUST HAVE THEIR ROSTERS REGISTERED WITH ALBERTA VOLLEYBALL BY SEPTEMBER 30TH, 2018. EACH TEAM REQUIRES 2 MALE AND 2 FEMALE PLAYERS AS A MINIMUM TO REACH REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS. TEAMS THAT FAIL TO REGISTER THE REQUIRED MINIMUM NUMBER OF PLAYERS WILL FORFEIT WEEKLY SCHEDULED LEAGUE GAMES UNTIL REQUIREMENT IS MET. FORFEITS WILL COUNT TOWARD LEAGUE STANDINGS. ALL TEAMS MUST HAVE PLAYERS REGISTERED BY JANUARY 30th, 2019 TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR PLAYOFFS.
Please follow these steps to register for player insurance. **YOU WILL REQUIRE YOUR TEAM CODE**
1. Type in the following link or Click on the link to the “2019 Adult Player Registration Form”. (This link was sent an the email by Deb before the meeting)
2. If you are a returning player, check 'yes'. You are required to enter your ‘Access code’ and all required information. This access code was emailed to you last year after registration. If you cannot find your access code: You can click on What's my Access Code if you do not know it. Follow the steps to retrieve your access code. If you don’t receive the access code email from Goalline, please contact Julie, Volleyball Alberta office admin, by email or phone: firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-415-1703 ext 1.
If you are not a returning player or have never registered with Alberta Volleyball in another league, check ‘no’ and fill out the form. You will not require an Access code.
3. To add yourself to a team in the Airdrie Volleyball Club enter the “TEAM CODE” **Provided to you by your team captain or league administrator. Copy and paste the code so there are no typos, this will automatically add you to your team’s roster.
4. Save and proceed all the way to step 4 “Payment”.
5. Pay the $8.25 Adult Recreational Player Membership.
6. Repeat this process to add new players throughout the season. All players MUST be registered by January 30th, 2019 to be eligible for playoffs.
Airdrie Volleyball Club Email: email@example.com
Airdrie Volleyball Club utilizes Meadowbrook School every Monday - Thursday. League plays from September to April. This is an ADULT ONLY league and you must be 18 or older to play in it.
We have 4 leagues. A, B1, B2, and C.
A Division - Monday nights 7-10PM
B1 and B2 - Tuesdays 7-10PM, Wednesdays 7-10PM, Thursdays 7-9PM (nights alternate through teams)
C Division - Wednesdays 7-10PM
If you are wanting to get on a volleyball team for this years league play please put the following information on the Message Board:
- Phone number & email address
- Level of play you are looking for
*WITHOUT ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION, POSTS WILL BE REMOVED
All individuals are put onto our spare list and given to all team reps at the beginning of the season at the Annual General Meeting.
If you are looking to put in a new team or put your team on our waiting list please contact Deb Osborne (Austin) at firstname.lastname@example.org