- Email: email@example.com
- IMPORTANT DATES AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION BELOW
Welcome to the home of the
2019-2020 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Classes run from September 11, 2019 to May 29, 2020
Register for one of the following classes:
- 5:00 - 5:30 Acro Mini 2-3 year olds
- 5:00 - 5:45 Acro Mini 4-5 year olds
- 6:00 - 7:30 Open Acro/Tumbling Class ages 5 and up all levels
- 5:00 - 6:30 Open Acro/Tumbling Class ages 5 and up all levels
Classes located at 24 Enterprise Dr, Quispamsis (in the Sky Athletics Gym)
- 5:00 - 7:00 Advanced Class open to ages 5 and up must be able to do a front and back walkover or by the coaches discretion.
Yearly fees: (Payment can be made in 3 instalments, first one on the first day of class, 2nd on the first week of class in January and the 3rd on the week of March 11-13)
- Half hour Acro Mini $375 including HST and Insurance ($125 per instalment)
- 45 minute Acro Mini $555 including HST and Insurance($185 per instalment)
- Open Classes $825 including HST and Insurance ($275 per instalment)
- Advance Class $960 including HST and Insurance ($320 per instalment)
Payment is due on or before the first day of class, preferred payment is by E-Transfer but payments can be made by Cash, Check or E-Transfer.
2019-2020 IMPORTANT DATES
September 11, 2019 to September 13, 2019 - First week of classes
October 31, 2019 - No class due to Halloween
December 4, 2019 to December 6, 2019- Last day of classes for Christmas break
January 8, 2020 to January 10, 2020 - First day of classes after Christmas break
March 2 - 6, 2020 - No Classes for March Break
April 10, 2020 - Good Friday Classes still on
April 17, 2020 - Tentatively no Classes due to Sky Athletics Competition
May 27, 2020 to May 29, 2020 - Last day of classes for the season
July 7-8, 2020 - Summer Classes start
August 25-26, 2020 - Last nights of summer classes
About the owners/coaches
Jill was a Gymnast in England. She coached for Fundy Gymnastics for 16 years; 5 years of that was as head coach and administrator. She was team coach for the New Brunswick Gymanstics team for 12 years and also went to the Canada Games in 2007 as Coach and Manager.
She is certified Level 2 with two parts of ther Level 3 completed and she also has her Level 1 Trampoline and completed the level 1 certification in Acrobatics Arts in 2017.
Angela was a Gymnast for many years at Fundy Gymnastics. She then worked as a coach for 12 years and was team coach for the New Brunswick team for a year.
She is fully certified Level 2 and has her Level 1 Trampoline and completed the level 1 certification in Acrobatics Arts in 2017.
Jill and Angela have been coaching gymnastics together since 2003 and starting coaching Acrobatics together in 2011. Their motto is SEE IT, BELIEVE IT, DO IT. They will teach each athlete flexibility, power, strength and hand/eye coordination in a safe and fun environment.
Our programis based on positive reinforcement; our goal is not only to teach skills but to make sure all of our athletes understand how their bodies move in each skill and the consequence of each movement. They are given the ability to learn the skills needed to succeed in any other sport.