- 3s/4s/6s Adult Summer League Ongoing Now! Watch Us Play!
- Women, Men, and Coed Leagues, A/BB/B Divisions
- Call (512) 978-2370 for Details
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday Night Leagues
- 2018 Fall League Registration, Wednesday, August 29th at 7pm. Don't miss out!
ARC Volleyball Fall League Registration, August 29th at 7pm Sharp!
at Austin Recreation Center
for all leagues:
Austin Recreation Center will be taking on-line registrations for our 2018 Spring Adult 6’s Volleyball League. Registration will begin Wednesday, March 14th at 7:00 PM and will continue until Sunday, March 18th. Each division will start with six (6) available slots to be filled. ARC may at our discretion increase the total amount of teams in a division or create additional divisions.
Levels of Play:
A Level - (Advanced)
BB Level - (Intermediate)
B Level - (Recreation)
Divisions Offered: (All Teams must register during the registration period to be entered in the league. Spots are NOT guaranteed (held open) based on the previous season standings.)
Coed A/BB – Monday (Teams/Player Groups will be placed according to the results of the previous Fall, Winter, or Spring season)
Coed BB/B – Monday (Teams/Player Groups will be placed according to the results of the previous Fall, Winter, or Spring season)
Women's BB (1) – Tuesday (Teams/Player Groups will be placed according to the results of the previous Fall, Winter, or Spring season)
Women's BB (2) – Tuesday (Teams/Player Groups will be placed according to the results of the previous Fall, Winter, or Spring season)
Men’s A/BB - Tuesday
Women's A - Thursdays
Women's B – Thursdays
$240.00 – Resident (Team profile set up with an Austin zip code)
$265.00 – Non-Resident (Team profile set up with non-Austin zip code)
The league will consist of 10 games and a post season play-off for the top 3 teams in each division. Games will begin the week of April 9th.
To register your team, please go to (Register My Volleyball Team) to complete the registration process.
- If you are a new team, you are required to set up a profile on the site linked above. You will have to create your team during the profile set up. It is important that you get confirmation that you have completed the profile and team set up or you will not be able to register your team in the league. It is best to complete the set up in advance of the night of registration to have a greater chance of successfully registering your team.
- Please note: If you or the team manager previously attempted to register your team through the link above and received a message that indicated “No team available”, please contact our office as soon as possible so that we can link the team to the household which will enable you or the team manager to register on-line.
Austin Recreation Center
1301 Shoal Creek Blvd
Austin TX 78701
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks in advance for your participation,
Billy D. James
Recreation Programs Specialist
City of Austin PARD / Athletics
515 South Pleasant Valley Rd
Austin TX 78741
Questions? Call 512.978.2670 (NEW NUMBER!)
Games will be played at
ARC (Austin Recreation Center)
1301 Shoal Creek Blvd
Welcome to the Capitol City Volleyball Association! Our facility is "Austin Recreation Center." We are located at 1301 Shoal Creek Blvd.(behind House Park stadium right off of 12th and Lamar).
We offer adult volleyball leagues on weekday evenings. This season we will have Co-Rec play on Monday's, Men on Tuesday's and Women's leagues play on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
A - Advanced
BB - Intermediate
B - Rec
(same levels of play as last season!)
Nightly play begins at 7:30 PM and finishes by 10:30 PM
When posting onto the "Stray List/Players' Needs" page, make sure to include your E-mail address inside your 'message' so that other people can contact you! Even though there is a section for 'Email', viewers cannot see your E-mail address (or contact information) unless you include it in your message.