- No December General Membership Meeting at American Legion
- Congrats to all new board members
- Thank you to all outgoing board members
- Next General Membership Meeting at American Legion on Monday, January 20 @ 8:30
- Registration for 2020 starts Black Friday
Welcome to the Home of the
Aston Valley Baseball League
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Aston Valley Baseball League is suspending all baseball activities till March 31. At which time we will re-evaluate the COVID situation and make a decision on how we are moving forward with the 2020 baseball season. Our families health and welfare is our top priority. While there are no reports within AVBL, it is best to be proactive and help to prevent any potential future spread of COVID-19. We will continue to provide updates as more information becomes available.
With the news of the increasing spread of the Coronavirus (covid-19), we wanted to inform you that we are monitoring the situation and will follow the guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization, PA health department and other county/local authorities including school district and governing agencies. All baseball/league activities will continue as scheduled. More information to come.
GMM February 17,2020
Aston Valley Baseball
General Membership Meeting
FIELD MAINTENANCE- AFTER EVERY GAME!
At the conclusion of EVERY game the field should be raked and dugouts cleaned. Please follow the directions below when raking the fields. This task is not solely the coaches responsibility. Any parent can assist with this task to maintain our fields. If it is done properly and consistently it will help maintain our fields better for the kids playing the games and will assist when we get rain as well. The fields should dugouts should be cleaned of all trash and equipment after every game as well. Please help with this as it is EVERYONE’S responsibility as members of AVBL.
By following these simple guidelines will only improve the field and complex conditions making them safer and more enjoyable for the players and parents.
· Home plate and pitcher’s mound: rake all the dirt around back towards the holes and fill in the holes created during the game.
· Base paths: do not rake across the path, but go up and down the baseline. Raking across the path can cause low spots and also build up on the grass cutouts.
· Bases: pull the base and replace the plugs. Rake towards the holes bases once the plugs are installed and fill in any low spots created (from sliding).
Thank you for your support!
|FUNDRAISER: Another Brick in the Walk: Online form and payment now here!!!!!|
|Season Kickoff for AVBL BASEBALL 2020 @ Gatsbys|
|Modells Sporting Goods Discount for AV Families!!! Save 15% on All Items Copy|
|February GMM Meeting 2020|
|2020 Registration Costs|
|2020 Important Dates|
Get important messages from Aston Valley Baseball League by Text & Email
|Visit our Fan Shop|