- No December General Membership Meeting at American Legion
- Congrats to all new board members
- Thank you to all outgoing board members
- Next General Membership Meeting at American Legion on Monday, January 20 @ 8:30
- Registration for 2020 starts Black Friday
Welcome to the Home of the
Aston Valley Baseball League
FIELD MAINTENANCE- AFTER EVERY GAME!
At the conclusion of EVERY game the field should be raked and dugouts cleaned. Please follow the directions below when raking the fields. This task is not solely the coaches responsibility. Any parent can assist with this task to maintain our fields. If it is done properly and consistently it will help maintain our fields better for the kids playing the games and will assist when we get rain as well. The fields should dugouts should be cleaned of all trash and equipment after every game as well. Please help with this as it is EVERYONE’S responsibility as members of AVBL.
By following these simple guidelines will only improve the field and complex conditions making them safer and more enjoyable for the players and parents.
· Home plate and pitcher’s mound: rake all the dirt around back towards the holes and fill in the holes created during the game.
· Base paths: do not rake across the path, but go up and down the baseline. Raking across the path can cause low spots and also build up on the grass cutouts.
· Bases: pull the base and replace the plugs. Rake towards the holes bases once the plugs are installed and fill in any low spots created (from sliding).
Thank you for your support!
|Online Registration 2020|
|FUNDRAISER: Another Brick in the Walk: Online form and payment now here!!!!!|
|2020 Registration Costs|
|2020 Important Dates|
|Register for Aston Valley Baseball League MSI Winter Group Training|
Get important messages from Aston Valley Baseball League by Text & Email
|Visit our Fan Shop|