MAIL REGISTRATIONS AND PAYMENT TO
PO BOX 616
BROWNSBORO, TX 75756
ANY REGISTRATION POSTMARKED BY NOVEMBER 5TH WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR DRAFT ON NOVEMBER 8TH.
THANK YOU, AS USUAL ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE TEXT ME
COACHES MEETING SUNDAY NOVEMBER 1ST AT 5PM BROWNSBORO CITY PARK PAVILION!!! IF WANTING TO COACH PLEASE COME TO MEETING. ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE TEXT ME AT 903-279-3708
REGISTATION FORMS CAN BE FOUND UNDER HANDOUTS TAB!!!
BISD GUIDELINES FOR 2020-2021 SEASON
Little Dribblers Program Expectations for use of BISD Facilities
Basketball practices can be held on BISD outside facilities such as outdoor basketball courts etc. Due to COVID restrictions, BISD indoor facilities will not be accessible for Little Dribbler practices this year.
Expectations for Spectators, Parents, Coaches and Players
1. Parents must ensure that they do not send a player to participate in the event or attend an event if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been in close contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19, or has received a positive test themselves.
2.Coaches/Family/Player/Spectators/Officials must be prescreened prior to entering any facility for COVID–19. It is the responsibility of the Little Dribblers organization to develop a process to screen each individual prior to each game and entrance based on the following:
a. Any person having any of the following symptoms will refrain from attending practices or games.
o Temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher;
o Sore throat;
o New uncontrolled cough that causes difficulty breathing (or, for students with a chronic allergic/asthmatic cough, a change in their cough from baseline);
o Diarrhea, vomiting, or abdominal pain; or o New onset of severe headache, especially with a fever.
b. Or have lab confirmed case of COVID -19
3. All non-participants, parents, students and spectators over 10 years of age must wear a face covering in accordance to Governors Executive Order and social distance from players and coaches during the activity and while players/coaches are unable to wear face coverings.
4. Hand sanitizer will be available and encouraged for all players, coaches and spectators to use frequently.
5. Parents/Coaches will ensure that each player/participant has their own individual water source and towel (if used) that is not shared with another player.
6. Coaches and players will refrain from direct contact with spectators/parents while not having a face covering.
7. Any school equipment or seating will be disinfected after each indoor game by a volunteer from the Little Dribblers organization. We encourage parents or spectators to use personal lawn chairs or stay in their own vehicles at outside practice locations.
8. Game times will be staggered and allow at least 30 minutes between each game. This will allow the Little Dribblers organization to disinfect high touch surfaces such as door handles, restrooms, railing, player sitting areas, etc. in between games.
9. Little Dribblers will need to use the designated entry point and exit point and communicate this to coaches, players, officials and spectators.
10. Due to COVID restrictions which limit gym capacity to 50%, the maximum number of people allowed in the Brownsboro Intermediate School gym for the Little Dribblers Boys Organization at one time is 130 people. The Girls Little Dribblers Organization will have access to the Brownsboro Junior High gym for games with a 50% seating capacity of 250. This number includes all players, coaches, officials, volunteers and spectators. Little Dribblers will need to have a system in place each week that will limit the number of people per player that can attend and a system to keep track of the number of people that enter and exit the facility.
11. At the end of the Saturday game day, BISD will provide a custodian to clean and sanitize the Brownsboro Intermediate Gym. It is expected that this would take 2 to 2.5 hours for cleaning and sanitizing. The Little Dribblers organization is responsible for covering the cost associated with this expense at the rate of $18.00 per hour/per game day.
12. The season fee for Little Dribblers will be $25 per Saturday game at each facility plus the cost of custodial services as mentioned above.
** Please note that expectations and access are subject to change due to the response to COVID – 19 conditions **
PRACTICES WILL BE HELD OUTSIDE AND SPECIFIC LOCATIONS THIS YEAR. THE GIRLS AND BOYS ASSOCIATION IS GOING TO HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER IN THIS MATTER. THE GIRLS ASSOCIATION WILL USE THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
a. BROWNSBORO ELEMENTARY
b. BROWNSBORO INTERMEDETE
c. EDOM COMMUNITY CENTER
IF COACHES HAVE THEIR OWN PORTABLE GOALS, THEN THEY CAN PRACTICE AT THEIR OWN RESIDENCE. NO INDOOR PRACTICES AS OF RIGHT NOW IS GOING TO BE ALLOWED. WE ALL HAVE TO DO WHAT WE CAN TO MAKE THIS SEASON WORK. IF THIS CHANGES FROM THE SCHOOL, THEN WE WILL MAKE THE PROPER ADJUSTMENTS. THANK YOU PLAYERS, COACHES AND PARENTS FOR UNDERSTANDING. WE ALLOW A SUNDAY PRACTICE THIS YEAR DURING THE DAYLIGHT HOURS FOR EVERY TEAM THAT WANTS ONE AND THEN HAVE ANOTHER SCHEDULED PRACTICE DURING THE WEEK AFTER SCHOOL OF COURSE. SUNDAY PRACTICES WILL BE SCHEDULED ACCORDINGLY TO ALLOW ALL TEAMS ACCESS TO LOCATIONS
ANYONE INTERESTED IN COACHING IN ANY DIVISION PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR NAME AND CONTACT INFO TO: firstname.lastname@example.org